Help Me!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canchaser19

Reaction score
Hey guys this is my first post so we shall see how it goes! I need help coming up with a registered name for my new little guy. I usually like to include a piece from mom and dad's registered names but open to anything. Only thing is it MUST start with Chrome or Chromes. Thank You!

Welcome to the forum Canchaser19.

Whats mum and dads Breeding ? so we can try and come up with something for you.

Cheers 

Mom's name is Heaven's View Mistee and Dad's name is Chrome's Whistle Blower Junior!

What color is he?  We tend to use the base name of the stallion....Your sire could be Whistle or Blower, but which ever you decide, it's best to stick to it with future foals.  Not sure how you'd work in the dam's name. Sometimes the foal's personality is also a factor.

Hmmmmm Maybe you could post a pic of the little guy , might help us to come up with something. 

Chromes Kings of heaven is the only thing I can think of off the top of my head

He is lovely :)   ( glad I asked for the pic) 

Heavens Patches of Chrome

Heavens chrome Chevrolet

Have you given him a paddock name yet ? 

Not yet. He's still with the breeder so I haven't gotten to see his full personality yet! Thank you for the suggestions its much appreciated!

Congratulations on your new guy, looks like  a winner!

Chromes Heavenly Quest

Chromes The Whistler

Or you could go the cute factor:

Chromes Pep Talk

Chromes Copy Cat

Chromes Sky King

I like names beginning with the letter C, it rolls off the tongue nicely with the word Chrome:

Chromes Cavalier

Chromes Crusader

Chromes Commander

I know he is probably named by now, but my first thought was mix Chrome with Romeo (Romeo because he is so handsome) and get Chromeo.

Latest posts

Back