Driving Hours 2018

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The weekend was sooo awesome! Great weather and driving with friends and family.

The hours for the weekend:

friday: 80 minutes with the team Massai/Moony

saturday: 2 hours with the same team

sunday: 40 minutes with team Massai/TEDDY <= the first time hitched since his shoulder injury!

Yes, it snowed :-(. We had flurries from 6am until noon :-( It was warm enough so it did not stick. I have never seen a spring like this before.

Glad Teddy is doing well!

What a weekend! Warm enough to eat ice cream
default_smile.png
For this time, I drove not alone and met some very nice people who came with me.

friday: 90 minutes with the team Massai/Moony

sunday: 70 minutes with the same team

and ground driving for Teddy: 40 minutes

the weather is now turning to stormy and rainy. Just in time!

Northwolf did the minis get to eat some ice cream ??? :)

I ground drove Cappy 15 minutes today.

MajorClem, have your carts arrived home yet? And can we see some more baby pictures? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
All of the minis and my riding horse are back up north with me. Clementine is much happier here. I think that she may just hate the desert.

Candace and the baby are doing well. He's a little handful! Gelding is in his future.

All caught up on driving hours! It's been busy busy around here trying to get horses settled and that baby situated.

20180418_091255.jpg

Our weather has reverted back to winter - upper30s and low 40s and damp and blustery. Its going to be a struggle to get them conditioned for the National Drive Spring Fling

Butch Cassidy

45 mins

Sundance Kid

45 mins
Peggy, when is the Spring Fling? Has it taken place yet? I would love to hear about it when it does.
I had both minis out yesterday for a short while.

25 minutes for Peanut, hitched

15 minutes ground driving Cappy

Last edited by a moderator:
April is in the books! 15 hours single driving, 14 hours team driving, 5 hours ground driving. You guys are rocking it!!!

Latest posts

Back