Driving Hours 2018

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.icloud.com/numbers/0xMXXDhJ13k9VBnYqQmfU2iyA#Jan_18

Oaky, I hope you guys can take a look at this if you want. I'm not great at this whole "cloud" thing. I'm going to do quarterly spreadsheets because it will be easier to keep track of this way I think. I've got singles and teams, driving and ground driving. If you guys have any suggestions or comments let me know.

I'm thinking bridle tassels and mini driving decals for prizes this year?? For top driver, team, and ground driving? I'm also wondering about 2018 pins to add to our amazing ribbons. I know it's early but believe me, if I don't get a jump on this stuff I'll be scrambling at the last minute. Never a good thing.

Sounds good MC. I actually spent a snowy afternoon this week visiting ribbon websites, lol.

Silver City, I mailed yours today :) I was stuck inside yesterday with a snowstorm and Monday was a holiday. I should arrive Saturday, according to the receipt. Sorry for the delay.

My harness bells arrived! I have not opened them yet, I am waiting until my husband comes home :)

They sound pretty, even in the package! I knew they had been delivered when I opened up the mail box and heard them

before I saw the package. I Can't wait to see them!

What will Peanut and Cappy think?

Thank you Major Clem!

I opened my bells, Wow! They are so pretty and sound awesome. Whoever makes the bells has a wonderful talent.

Hubby was tickled with them, too. Glad I waited to open them.

Thank you MC!

Can I add 15 minutes ground driving and 30 of driving for Peanut, today?

Back