Softening HELP!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im back to LB after a long absence and thought I would jump in. I know teeth were mentioned but didnt see a response to that. If teeth havent been checked recently Id sure start with that. I have two really good driving horses who get bendy and rigid on me with dental issues. When Blaze came to me, he was pretty much what you describe - turned right fine but ask left and he tucked his nose in to the right and got stiff. He had some major dental issues and once they were addressed he gradually came around. As long as I stay on top of it now hes dandy. Aside from teeth, I would try the other ways discussed of suppling.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
From my view the teeth look fine but we all know that's not where they end up having problems...
default_smile.png
We do have the equine vet out every February for the big guys and now that the minis are down south with the rest of the herd they will get checked this Feb as well. She did have her wolf teeth taken out years ago but it's been about 18 months since the dentist took a look at her teeth. Thank you for the reminder.

Latest posts

Back