Sign in to follow this  
jeanniecogan

I'm going on an adventure

I am taking Charlie, Daisy and Bonnie to South Carolina. We are going to visit my son Matt and a good friend. While i am there i am going to LOOK FOR A PLACE TO BUY. We are tired of the weather here and we are so far from shopping of any kind.

So i will keep you posted and a little prayer will help.

• Like 5

Please click here to view our members Mini Horses, Ponies, and Tack for Sale ads!

Oooooh that does sound like an adventure! I hope everything goes well for you and you stay safe in your travels. Look forward to updates.

• Like 2

This must be exciting for you! Do you have any specific places lined up to look at? You got a prayer from me ☺! When are you leaving? I want to hear all about it, we might be changing locations when my husband retires, it is scary but exciting to think about.

What is the weather like where you are now? Are you in Kentucky? I always imagined Kentucky to be moderate in weather.

Good luck in your search! Have fun!

• Like 1

You must be planning to do some driving on the trip. That will be fun! Good luck with your adventure.

• Like 1

im going to one of the great horse communities , perhaps you have heard of Aiken, SC. they still have places to tie horses in town.

Matt, my son is one of the lucky farriers in that area. They have large community of drivers like us. therefore, lots of activities. many minis. ive wanted to move there ever since Matt and Summer moved there, 8 years ago. they both do 3 day eventing.

im just sooo excited.

• Like 6

Oh, I hope you find a good place. No wonder you want to take your horses with you this time!

• Like 1

I'm so jealous! That sounds incredible. I too hope you find a suitable place.

• Like 1

I have heard of Aiken, I can't imagine a much more equestrian place to move, I can see why you are excited! Guess you won't have to search for a good farrier! Are you looking to live in a horse community? Do they have places that are like housing developments for the horse person or am I thinking of somewhere else? Or are you looking for more of a farm type place with room to roam?

Jeannie where are you!!!

We need an update!

• Like 2