Everything Pictures & Video

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squeaks

Reaction score
I thought since some of us like to share and not all of us are comfortable posting a thread for a lone picture... I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread for "Everything goes" in regards to pictures or videos. Share your latest achievement, experience or just share the love of your equine friends...

I finally got Remi (mostly) clipped. The symbol was supposed to be a Batman symbol... I only missed that mark, by a lot haha.

Love this little guy, he's unlike any of the others. Such a personable and wonderful temperament. I don't generally allow my horses near my face, because lets face it, they're still horses, but I couldn't help it :p

18122005_10156780483977228_689272682098696697_o.jpg

That looks like it tickled .

He must've been a good boy for you and the clippers. I'm not sure mine would stand still for the art work.

You have no clipper marks! No matter what I do I get them.

What color is Remi, a cremello or perlino, or something else? He is a pretty color and I think I almost see

dapples on his bum.

I like the idea of the thread.

^ Love it!

Dakota got a little bit of work today, some lunging (mostly focused on direction changes) Excuse his horrid clip lol. Given the temperatures aren't sure what they want to do, I just did the minimal clip. (Notice Remi just left of the tree in the corner)

Screenshot_20170510-163723.png

unnamed_2.jpg

He is, the colors red and orange are very vivid and the blues and greens are kind of irredescent. Lol look what I wrote up there- game "foal" ha ha new kind of roo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back