Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Squeaks

Everything Pictures & Video

I thought since some of us like to share and not all of us are comfortable posting a thread for a lone picture... I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread for "Everything goes" in regards to pictures or videos. Share your latest achievement, experience or just share the love of your equine friends...

I finally got Remi (mostly) clipped. The symbol was supposed to be a Batman symbol... I only missed that mark, by a lot haha.

Love this little guy, he's unlike any of the others. Such a personable and wonderful temperament. I don't generally allow my horses near my face, because lets face it, they're still horses, but I couldn't help it :P

18122005_10156780483977228_6892726820986

Please click here to view our members Mini Horses, Ponies, and Tack for Sale ads!

That looks like it tickled .

He must've been a good boy for you and the clippers. I'm not sure mine would stand still for the art work.

You have no clipper marks! No matter what I do I get them.

What color is Remi, a cremello or perlino, or something else? He is a pretty color and I think I almost see

dapples on his bum.

I like the idea of the thread.

Not horses, but a pretty picture of our hens. They ganged up on our rat terrier today and took away his T bone.

post-2782-0-63923400-1494205145_thumb.jpg

^ Love it!

Dakota got a little bit of work today, some lunging (mostly focused on direction changes) Excuse his horrid clip lol. Given the temperatures aren't sure what they want to do, I just did the minimal clip. (Notice Remi just left of the tree in the corner)

Screenshot_20170510-163723.png

unnamed_2.jpg

Love this thread! Beautiful horses and Marsha that photo is print worthy - it's so good! Here is one I took yesterday. This is my game foal rooster...Right before my red hen knocked him off the compost pile lol.

IMG_20170517_072236803_HDR.jpg

Marsha beat me to it, that IS a handsome bird. He looks VERY red on my screen, is he?

He is, the colors red and orange are very vivid and the blues and greens are kind of irredescent. Lol look what I wrote up there- game "foal" ha ha new kind of roo.

I can see the blues and greens too. I thought his color was to good to be true. I'm happy to hear he is really that vibrant. I love birds of all kinds.