Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dwallen1969

Shadow is getting closer?

Hi, I'm new. Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to adjust the profile photo. I've been doing a lot of reading on older threads and you guys are awesome with your feedback. My mare approx 323 days now. I have some photos on my cell phone I'll try to include. I was hoping you guys could tell me how she looks. Last year she lost her first and only foal. ( late term). Thanks for all the input.

Thank you for your response. I will try to get some more photos this morning for everybody. Her rear end is starting to get real relaxed and jello like. I see some elongation on privates. Thanks again.

I fixed the photos for you. Hi, are you feeling a lot of movement from the foal?

Thanks Debbie. No, I haven't seen a lot of movement lately. It has been a few weeks since I noticed. I just thought space was getting a little cramped in there. I will update photos and any changes when I see them. Her nipples have separated a little since last photo. Thanks everyone.

Question. Where is the best place to put your hands to feel any foal movement? I was placing them on her side (haven't felt much in a few weeks). I read somewhere here on a thread to place them underneath a little above her utter. I did that today and it seems like movement but as far as I know it could have been her stomach. She is now 326 and not much change since the last photos. Thanks

If you put your hand flat in front of her udder , you should be able to feel movement. As she nears closer to foaling there will be alot less movement.

She is elongating perfectly , I dont think you have long to wait , so just keep a close eye on her :)

best wishes for a safe foaling

Ryan