Hours to Drive 2017

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peanit gave me a 20 minute Easter drive. It was super sunny and about 85, we both are not used to this sudden warmth so I kept!it!short. I don't know why!I keep getting random ! I fix itm!and it comes back!

Very interesting with the random "!" in your post. If it was mine I'd think my older brother had been around messing with my computer. He used to do stuff like that to me when we were kids. Stinkin' computer genius!

Glad you got in an Easter drive. You planning on clipping soon? I'm only working Major and Clementine 20-45 min and they are running to the water trough as soon as I turn 'em loose. We can still get chilly at night around here but I'm thinking a blanket or trace clip this week is needed.

I clipped Dapper Dan today. Both horses have way too much fur for extended drives. I will do Rowdy in a couple of days. His fur is finer and not so thick. They are so filthy from rolling so much and we have mud now. What a mess.

I don't have any children computer geniuses here, but look what I caught monkeying with my tablet--little rascal!

monkey and tablet.jpg

That is one cute computer programmer you have there. He looks like he like his job.

My !!! is gone. I think the battery was low.

My guys are clipped all but the finishing touches. I may have to do Peanut again if he grows in patchy like last year.

Asked a neighbor to come and drive with me so Dapper Dan could go out with Rowdy. She drove DD. Rowdy actually carried a double load for part of the way, as another adult started out with us. Rowdy did very well (since he was out with his chum).

At least an hour for both Rowdy and Dapper Dan; I didn't time it.

And they had baths first. Hopefully some of the pictures they took will come out.

Clementine and I went 3.79 miles on a great Mothers Day drive. We were out for 1h 10m. After 20 min of naughty (due to winter neglect) and a small upset due to naughty children chasing us on their bikes while yelling "Giddy up horsey, Yee Haw!" we settled in for 40 more min of beautiful relaxed walking.

This is all new to me so here is a link for our spreadsheet. If it doesn't work let me know and I'll try to get it figured out...

https://www.icloud.com/numbers/09jgm_A_EB4H6NgtNBIo8NIRw#Driving_Hours

If you scroll over to the end of the year it shows your total so far this year as well as the group total.

It will allow you guys to edit your times so let me know if you'd rather I keep editing it myself or if you guys would like to. I thought either way maybe you'd all like to see where we are all at on it.

Also, I'm going to work on getting a couple of small prizes together for highest hours driven at the end of the year. Happy driving!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back