Sign in to follow this  
Chilam

Naomi 2017 pregnancy and foaling topic, pics etc

What a darling little man! Congrats!

Pretty boy! So glad you had the webcam and were able to assist with the red bag delivery. Color wise from looking at his parents...both are bay, is that right? and Mireo carries silver gene as well?...foal looks to be bay, possibly silver bay hard to tell with the baby hair and since appaloosa will also cause some variations in foal color it could be a little of that too. Are his eye lashes white? Foal also looks spotted, is he?

Curious now, did you get the color test back? I'm not familiar with UK, so don't know if you'd already have it back.

Meaning on the little man's name? It's very different, so was wanting to know about that, too! :)

He is a good looking young man!

Congratulation on the arrival :) So glad you were there to assist in the red bag delivery.

test not ready yet. i think he is silver black, and spotted. his muzzle is more and more pink and there is little black spots left in the pink muzzle skin. skin around eyes is more pink too now thsn it was week ago.

name, Mireo Nase Rani, means.. well, mireo is 'jewels' all my foals have this.. nase means he is, and rani is kinda nickname for the moon, something like wanderer, meaning moon. so he is moon.

• Like 2

He is silver black appaloosa. Test result is Ee aa nZ nLP.

• Like 2

OOOOOOOOOOOO - NICE!!!

That is cool. Will enjoy following this guy as he does his color changes.