Naomi 2017 pregnancy and foaling topic, pics etc

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chilam

Reaction score
My mare Naomi is now 205 days pregnant. This is her first foal. She seems to be rather big now.. She is gonna be huge, hope that everything goes well. She shall be watched, is have my camera in stable so I can start watching whenever I want to. This is gonna be third miniature foal for me.
Daddy to be is my own stallion, sirver bay, Mireo Keshar.
Naomi 205 31.12.jpg

Best wishes for a safe arrival from your little mare. Hopefully all goes well. Will be watching for updates and photos of the progressing pregnancy as she nears her due date.And don;t forget...feel free to ask any questions you may have, here on the forum! Many experienced people here happy and willing to help answer them for you. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Congratulations on your coming new edition! This is a cute photo of Naomi love it! she looks like my little Glory. I'll look forward to seeing more photos and joining in with others here to help with any questions or concerns you may have.

Naomi is now 4 yrs old. Nice little mare. Littel fool now when pregnant.
Foal movement is clearly felt at left side of her belly.

Welcome back Chilam
default_smile.png

Lovely mare , looking forward to watching her progress throughout her pregnancy.

Keep us posted with lots of Pics ( We love pics)
default_smile.png

Here is Naomi ond the future daddy "Keke", pictures taken last summer. So you can see Naomi is.. Pretty big now.

naomikeke.jpg

She is very pretty! and yes good example before and afters for comparison...she's a little chunk lol. Love her and her cute little face. Are you expecting any others this year?

Only this one miniature foal coming this year, but I have andaluz donkey mare too, she is pregnant of knabstrubber stallion. So one small foal, one bigger. Donkey has tomorrow 200days. (Naomi has 24 days more)

Good luck with all of them! Naomi is getting very close, if you have any questions we're here to help. It's so exciting waiting for a new foal please keep us updated and remember we LOVE new foal photos!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, 240 days now! Lots to go still.

Winter has come, late. Soon it´s spring here in finland. Taking picks every 20 days until it starts to happen something.

Naomi e240.jpgNaomi s240.jpg

That belly is getting heavier and making the telltale v shape... she's coming along nicely!

Not yet. 270 days tomorrow. I´ll take pictures again at 280 days (16.3) or if something changes before. Everything going nice now.
default_yes.gif

Awww, getting excited for your new arrival. Naomi and KeKe are so cute! How tall is Naomi? Love her spots Will keep watching for her updates, thanks for sharing her

Naomi is about 30 inch, and Keke is 33-34 inch.
I hope spring comes fast. It´s getting warmer, that´s good. Getting rid of the snow and ice (yes I´m not winter lover..)
About two months to go! Day 272 now, evening already.

Latest posts

Back