GOT SANTA'S GIFT?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My gift from Claudia in the uk arrived today. Thank you so much for my chocolates and Christmas tree decorations
default_smile.png

secret santa.jpg

My gift from Reo arrived today! Thank you! We are enjoying the candy and the wrapped gift is under the tree. Merry Christmas all!

I just found out... We have 100% BEFORE Christmas!
default_thud.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_firstprize.gif

I don't think that's ever happened before! Thank you all!

Some of us have not posted or not opened gifts yet. I'm sure there'll be more posts here at Christmas time!
default_thumbup.gif
You got your Christmas early this year, I know you sit on the edge of your seat waiting for that 100%.

Thank you so much Dorothy from Squires Montana minis! Such beautiful and thoughtful gifts! I've worn the socks every day since I received them
default_smile.png

AmySue is my secret santa, and she spoiled me. [if I remember I'll get a picture.]

She sent an Australian Cattle Dog calendar, 2 boxes of chocolate covered almonds, almond roca (I know it was chocolate and yummy), a t-shirt, a feed bag tote, a sparkly horse pin and an Australian Shepherd angel ornament.

Thank you so very much I love it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I opened my gift when we got home last night. I got a Horseopoly game, a dream catcher, a beautiful bird wall decoration and two lead ropes! There was no note in or on the box indicating whom to thank...so Thank You secret Santa!

Thank you to our Fearless Leader, Reo for the wonderful handmade beach picture frame. I have the perfect pic of my family at the beach last summer to put in it. Also for the dangly earrings. I'm kinda obsessed with big drop earrings since shearing my hair off and these are perfect. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

I'm so glad you like the frame & shell earrings! I've never done a frame like that and loved how it turned out.
default_smile.png

Since I was Santa to two people, I had 2 Santas.

I've been very sick for 2 weeks and have not felt up to opening gifts, but we just did finally.

------------------------------------------------

Saleena, wow! Girl you way over did it! I LOVE the coffee mug! ;) It's very ME. And the earrings, I was so delighted, I got the giggles and I'm wearing them now. Perfect! I'm not sure if I told you about my love of blue, of bottles and starfish, but the blue bottle with the starfish is wonderful! So is everything you sent! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Bev, thank you for the gifts! Kliban, the mocha coffee (love it!) big owl mug and OH those fat kitty cat socks! I love them so much!!

THANK YOU!!

Latest posts

Back