GOT SANTA'S GIFT?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
PLEASE post here when you GET your Secret Santa gift so I and your Santa know you got it.

I say this each year and still some people don't post.
default_rolleyes.gif

You don't have to open your gift when you get it, but PLEASE POST HERE as soon as you get it THAT YOU GOT IT anyway!
That way your Santa knows you got it safely and *I* can mark you off my list.
default_aktion033.gif

I won't quit begging to know, and won't be happy until I know 100% that ALL people got a gift! Please don't make me hunt you down, shooting you with emails!

So.....Please have mercy on me and POST that you GOT your gift!

Post here that you got them and then post here again later to tell what you got after you open it and show us pics of your goodies! Yup, posting pics is the LB "law"! LOL
Seeing what everyone gets is the best part!
default_488.gif

Please don't leave your Santa wondering if their gift got lost in the mail...POST HERE!

Every year I have people that get their gift and don't post and then their Santa asks me to ask them if they got it. That makes a ton of work for me. Most of the time I get the answer, "Yes I got it weeks ago but I'm waiting to open it".
AHHH!!!
default_gaah.gif

We don't mind if you wait to open it, but PLEASE let us know you GOT it ok??

I hope everyone is enclosing a note so people know who to thank!
default_yes.gif

WHOOO HOOOO Here comes the fun part!!

It's ok to say that you SENT your pkg, but please don't post here to who or where it's going! Don't ruin the surprise!

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!

I got my gift in the mail today!! I have not opened the box yet, but I'm excited to once I get a free moment!

Yippeee, I got my gifts. Thanks divas girl 2016. I love them all, chocolate, socks, Cabell and peanut bridle, yummy

zoey829

The beer brittle is made in Alaska by a local company called the Alaska brewing company and the blueberry bark is also made In Alaska by Alaska Wild Berry Products. They are two of my favorite treats. I'm glad you like the gifts!
default_smile.png

Woo Hoo! I got mine yesterday also! Thank you Dannigirl! for the spiffy horsey travel mug,
default_xreiter.gif
tinkely wind chimes
default_aktion033.gif
and the recipe + ingredients for Boston Brown Bread.
default_eat.gif
I love everything.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
So glad you like it all. I almost kept the mug. LOL I hope you don't mind making your own Brown Bread but it is so much better fresh than a week old. Have a Great Christmas.

I got mine yesterday evening too! Inside is the 12 days of Christmas, a present for each day. I hope my willpower holds. Thank You!!! Major Clementine
There is one "Open Now" gift that you can open whenever you choose. So glad it got to you. Merry Christmas!

I got my package! Thank you, candycar! I am waiting to open it for a bit longer but I will post what I get when I do!

Danni girl,

All very good. I haven't had peanut bridle in awhile. AND it's good. Can't wait to eat the rest. Thanks a bunch

Just got my package today and could not wait to open. Thank you Zoey for blanket & towels. Love them.

Received a secret santa package from Connecticut in the mail the other day. I'm going to try to hold out to open, and I might make it on the packages but... Last night I was craving chocolate, and thought do you suppose there is chocolate in there, so I opened the outer box, and inside, unwrapped were two boxes of chocolate covered almonds, really good ones too. Going to see how long I can hold out for any more opening.

Thank you secret santa

Thank you secret santa for my gift (Fancy Shadow)!!!!!

I received my secret santa gift.... but waiting to open it!! not sure how long i can wait (the suspense is killing me!!!) but going to try to wait until christmas! if not... i will let you all know what i received!!

ps - sorry for the delay I've been sick
default_no.gif

Thank you secret santa for my gift (Fancy Shadow)!!!!!

I received my secret santa gift.... but waiting to open it!! not sure how long i can wait (the suspense is killing me!!!) but going to try to wait until christmas! if not... i will let you all know what i received!!

ps - sorry for the delay I've been sick
default_no.gif
I hope you are feeling better by now. If not, I hope you get better before Christmas. You can open the outer box because everything inside is wrapped.

I hope you are feeling better by now. If not, I hope you get better before Christmas. You can open the outer box because everything inside is wrapped.
i am feeling better!! and i opened it and saw the gifts all wrapped up inside!! thanks again!

I got my secret santa gift today from Helen Griffen in Florida. I had help opening it as my 2 sons helped. I got numerous chocolates, starbursts, jolly rancher candy, Skittles, dog and cat toys(my 2 dogs love them by the way, my cat hasn't played with hers yet as she was snoozing), a Christmas tree decoration and a puzzle. Now wish I was in Florida today as was -30C without the windchill, about -38C with the windchill. BRRR. Thanks for the gifts Helen. :)

Dave (FancyShadow--my husband) got his gifts from Shana yesterday. He had so much fun opening all the gifts you spent so much time wrapping. A funny story about the box that had the berry/cream cakes on the front. We thought that is what we had and he told me to open one last evening after supper. We had a good laugh when we found the lounge pants. He will get great us out of those. Thanks so much for making his day.

dave2.jpg

My gift got here today--all the way from Italy. The necklace is very pretty and the bookmark is as pretty as it is unique. Chocolates are awesome. They taste wonderful. Thank you so much for you wonderful gift, Eagle ( Renee) So thoughtful and different. Almost forgot the box you packed it all in. That in itself was special and I plan to keep it to pack a special gift in the future.

angie.jpg

We are having a grand time with the 12 days of Christmas. We are at day 9 today. So far we have Pear's soap for the pear tree, chocolate turtles and Dove chocolate for the turtledoves, Chick-O-Sticks for the french hens, gold coin chocolates for the calling birds, butter rum live savers for the golden rings, Cadbury candy eggs for the 6 geese a laying, on the 7th day the swans flew south so we got Swedish fish instead, the 8 milk maids wouldn't fit so we got Toblerone Swiss chocolate, today the 9 ladies dancing were too big of a crowd so cozy socks came. My daughter promptly stole the socks and my son single handedly ate the gold coins. I love the thought and humor that went into these gifts. So far we've managed to keep to the one a day program but it is getting harder to resist each day.

Latest posts

Back