My little mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks great! I showed my old pony when he was in his twenties. He used to love the show atmosphere and hubub, so we took him along when we could.
I think she will be SO excited to see horses her own size again! It's been also 16 years since my stallion died. When we sold our miniature horse trailer about 10 yrs ago & she saw it pulled out into the yard she ran around her pasture like crazy. She must have thought there were horses inside coming for a visit.

I think she will be SO excited to see horses her own size again! It's been also 16 years since my stallion died. When we sold our miniature horse trailer about 10 yrs ago & she saw it pulled out into the yard she ran around her pasture like crazy. She must have thought there were horses inside coming for a visit.
My old guy would get all worked up when we would hitch up the horse trailer. We always laughed about how hard he was to load, not beacause he was reluctant but because he was too eager and would charge up the ramp!

I think some of them are just born to enjoy the excitement of it all. He was an awesome pony and my best friend.

What a cutie!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back