emergency... need a number to call

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dianne is on her way to the vet now, with hopes her mare can be saved. Sounds like the foal is in a sitting dog position and will not make it. Praying for you and your mare Dianne.
default_pray.gif
Please update when you can. Safe travels.

Just saw this. Crossing my fingers for you. Glad she is getting help.

I'm so sorry I didn't see this earlier! Hope things got straightened around! At least for the mare if nothing else!

Melinda

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I was out of town with a family issue yesterday and pray the mare has been saved. The baby's position is the most difficult and the vet would have a critical factor. So sorry. hoping to see an update.

Just got home from Ohio State University. The vet said my little mare was a champ and recovered very well so far. We did lose the baby but I knew that when I posted my call for help. I tried my best but she was just so wedged in there that I couldn't do much, even the vet at OSU had a very hard time getting her out.

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

Dianne

Ps. If someone from Florida has tried to call, I am very sorry I couldn't answer, both times I had my handsful.
default_smile.png

Sooo very thankful your mare will be OK. So sad that these things happen, but unfortunately, they do. Try and get some rest now! It`s been one heck of a night for you. Good job on doing all you could!

Thank you for getting back to us, we do appreciate it.

So sorry you lost your foal, but so glad your mare is recovering and sounds to be doing well.

Thanks for letting us know how it went. Sorry that you lost the foal but very happy for you that your mare is OK.

Prayers sent out for continued quick recovery.

Latest posts

Back