Hi guys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orin

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new to this part of the forum and was told to come on over by Diane.

I've got the first foal on the ground and two more to go. One due April 10th and one in June.

Looking forward to seeing all your babies and getting to know all of you

Beckie

12hours old in those pics and lots of unfolding to do. Was a but down on the fetlocks but normal with a few hours of running about

Beautiful Foal , congratulations
default_smile.png

Beckie, I'm so glad you joined us here. We just LOVE pictures of the little ones, and we're excited to see your two new upcoming little ones. Maybe you can post a couple of pictures of the expectant momma's, and a picture of the daddy, if he's yours, or you have permission from the owner to let us see him.

CONGRATULATIONS on a beautiful, PURE Falabella!

Next foal due is out of my black dun mare 'Bella'

By pure falabella 'Piko'(sire to little Frankie in my above post).

Foal in June is out of 'Betty

By my boy 'poser'

sorry bad pics of the girls!

The mares are beautiful, and the boys are stunning!! Can't wait to see these little ones.

Orin, all your mares are pretty and your stallions are handsome!! Your new little foal is both beautiful and cute!!!!!! I love, love your boy "poser", he is absolutely gorgeous!!! I am partial to the black and white pintos, my big horse growing up was a pinto and now I have a blk/wht miniature pinto!!!! Oh I also have a little dwarf, she is a bay pinto!!!

Please keep us posted on your up coming foals. Can't wait to see what your foals will look like but........I'm sure they will be as beautiful as their parents!!!!! Do you have a barn cam for watching when they go into labor????

Misty's mom- yea I have cameras in the stables although we still sleep in the tack room when they are due so I am there nice and quick should any problems arise.

Bella foaled a black pinto filly this afternoon. Will get some pics ?

What a beautiful little girl! Love the color and patterning. Hope to see many more pictures of this little one while we wait on your next mare!

So tell us more about your next upcoming momma and we love the pictures!

Awww - congrats! She was born during my Bday celebration... Just not my Bday baby...
default_smile.png
:)

They are both beautiful and I can't wait to see what your next foal will be.

I am such a tit! Lily is a Lionel lol.

I'm blaming it on lack of sleep!

Next baby us due 19th June and my first foal by poser
default_smile.png

Back