Tinkerbell's foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
290 days! Tink is looking and feeling good. I think she lost 10 pounds of hair this week ?

image.jpeg

She's looking great
default_smile.png

Tinkerbell is at day 302 today and doing well. Baby active and kicking. I'm leaving for a 4 day trip on Friday and decided to play it safe and board her at the vet just in case. I don't think she's close, but I don't want to take a chance. Getting so excited!!

image.jpeg

And my gelding is sooo super curious about her belly it's hilarious. He follows her like a puppy dog with his nose to her belly all the time!

My trip to Bryce Canyon was amazing (if anyone ever comes to Utah I highly recommend riding here!!) Included some pics so you can see how amazing it is. Tink did great at the vet with no problems. I'm glad I took her there though, gave me peace of mind while I was away. she is 309 days today! When I picked her up last night there was a beautiful foal that had been born 2 hours before! Can't wait to see my little one.
default_smile.png

Bryce1.jpg

Bryce4.jpg

Bryce5.jpg

Bryce6.jpg

Bryce7.jpg

What an absolutely wonderful experience you had on your trip! So glad you shared those photos, soooo beautiful!

Wishing you a happy foaling soon with Tinkerbell.

Ditto of MadMax!! Ditto ditto!!

Wow.

What awesome memories you'll have to share, too. Glad that you were able to relax and enjoy your day.

We had our first - posted in our thread... You can get some of your new baby fix that way.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back