Huybers Mares for 2016

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on your new Filly! Love her!!
default_firstprize.gif

Please remember to add her photo to our yearly "new foal announcement" pinned thread on the main forum!

You may also add it here on this foaling forums pinned "foals born with the help of this board" thread as well. Looking forward to seeing Eclipses foal!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on the arrival and your quick thinking to take action shes a lovely filly
default_smile.png

All our thoughts and prayers are now firmly on Eclipse
default_smile.png

Eclipse is at day 317 today. Her udder is hard and hot, nipples are still pointing in though. Her milk has begun to be oily and sticky, not testing quite ready yet, but very close. She has the look of a mare that is ready to be done. I'm guessing this weekend or maybe early next week. But sure would like it if she went this weekend. Baby is still kicking!!

This is it guys and gals!!!! Eclipse is testing ready, her vulva is loose, flank is empty and her croup is made of jelly. Udder is big and firm and nipples are pointing down. And best of all milk is testing ready. So prayers for a healthy delivery are much appreciated, we are down to the final count. So close to having this baby on the ground and healthy. I'll post baby pics as soon as she/he arrives.

13221032_10209932895418647_3798024527887893779_n.jpg

That is wonderful Amanda!! Prayers for a safe delivery going up for you.
default_pray.gif
We are all so excited to see your new foal.
default_firstprize.gif

Good Luck!! Hoping she'll soon "pop it out" so that you can get some sleep!
default_yes.gif

Oh Amanda I feel your pain! Maybe we'll hear some good news today and you can then get some good sleep.

Eclipse foaled a gorgeous appy filly at 330pm on Sunday!! Baby is so lovely, cannon bone is 6.75 inches, so not a tall little girl. Doc is making me proud this year. Two foals, two fillies, can't beat that ratio.
default_smile.png
Thanks to everyone for all the prayers, I really believe it made all the difference for Eclipse. She is so in love with her baby, it is priceless.

20160515_1745411.jpg20160516_0827171.jpg20160516_0824231.jpg

Any votes on what colour I should register her as? She's coffee coloured, so I'm calling her Mocha Latte/

OHHH Big Congratulations!! She is absolutely gorgeous. Since I used to be a big and little mini Appaloosa breeder this is close to my heart. Lucky you 2 fillies for this year! Is this your Dr. Peppers foal?

I know you must be very proud of him! He is sure producing nice babies. Your mare is gorgeous as well.

Thank you for participating by sharing your mares Marcella and Eclipse's foaling journey! Congratulations on your gorgeous new Fillies Marcella's and your new "Mocha Latte"!!!
default_firstprize.gif

Please remember to add their photos to our yearly "new foal announcement" thread on the main forum, and also here on the pinned thread entitled "foals born with the help of this board".

New and updated photos and questions go on the main Miniature Horse Forum, there is also a pinned topic in this forum for updated photos of foals - everyone loves to see new foal announcements and updated foal photos!!
Thank you again and we hope to see your Mares here again next year!!
default_yes.gif

I will move this foaling journal into the yearly foaling journal archives forum after a few days of Congratulations!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back