Maple Hollow Farms 2016 Foal Watch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love them all, but really like your half an Oreo, the buckskin, the pali? (hard to be certain of color, could be silver something, or least it could be in my herd), and that splash.

I'm always drooling over your babies on Facebook, so I see the pictures sooner. If I could, I'd be watching your cameras. You can send the buckskin pinto, the splash, the tiny bay pinto, the palomino, and the tiny black my way. Also include Sophie, I love her color.

I am just curious if anyone from here is watching my cam? seems like the forum has been pretty quiet lately. Down to last 2 mares to foal now.
I am not watching any cams, but I do love to see ll the new foal photos posted here. We've been having such gorgeous weather this year (earlier Spring than normal) I think many are just outside more. The forum always slows way down in the summers as people become more active outside with foals, chores, haying and shows. It's been this way for as many years as I've been a member of LB.

I do! when I can I look at yours and Joannes but I'm only able to do so early in the am and some in the late afternoon. I've just been able to see your cam #1. Love-Love-Love seeing the new foal photos!! I don't think I'm alone either with over 2400 views to this thread in 4 months.
default_thumbup.gif
Also announcing and sharing them on the main forum will get you more views...not only on the yearly foaling thread, but post them on the main forum so no one misses out on seeing all the great foals your breeding program is producing.

When you get a chance pm me with your original photos size so I can see why you are having to resize them.

First of all Blitz's udder is getting more serious, really hoping she goes soon! I cant imagine she wants to foal when it is over 90degs this weekend!!!!

Second of all I just have to share my boy Razz as he just got clipped and I am in LOVE!!!! :p

13339503_10207995379300294_117773925248520587_n.jpg

Talk about a little 'rocking horse'!! He's gorgeous.

Can't wait to see the rest of the foals...

Latest posts

Back