SECRET SANTA HINT THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
HAVE A HEART, GIVE A HINT!!!!

Yes I know you all already gave a hint or two when you signed up. And yup, I sent those hints in the Santa emails! BUT!!! many people ask me to ask their person for more ideas! More hints!
default_yes.gif

POST HERE!

What's your favorite color? What size do you wear? What size is your mini/pony? Can you post here photos of your minis/ponies and give their names?

Post any ideas or hints you've thought of since you sent in your sign up.

Come on and DO it! You know you want to! Your Santa will be checking here hoping to see a post from you!
default_xreiter.gif

I BEG that if you do email me asking me to ask your person a question PLEASE include the person's FORUM NAME so I know who you're talking about.
default_smile.png
default_whistling.gif

Here is the sign up thread link so you can see the rules, gift amount, deadlines etc
default_smile.png

http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.php?/topic/137170-secret-santa-sign-up/

ALL emails have been sent out! If you did not get it, check your junk folder. If it's not there I can resend it. Email me at [email protected]

OK I'll go!
default_smile.png

I love all kinds of stuff!

HUGE coffee mugs with something neat on it.

FRIDGE MAGNATE

Tim Burton type art. (like Nightmare before Christmas)

Santas, Christmas trees

Pink Panther cartoon

Titanic SHIP, not the movie

Love CATS!

Cinderella

Wizard of Oz

Figural old salt & pepper shakers

Things from where you're from

Art supplies, bright colored pencils etc

Musky smelling lotion

American flag on anything

Horses, of course

I love:

Minis tack

warm blankets

Insperational books to increase my knowledge on Jesus

Angels

Western oddities

Different types of Hot Chocolate

Hi everyone,

I love to decorate cakes so anything related to that.

American candy

Cookie cutters

I have a 3kg Yorkshire so anything cute for her.

Xmas decorations

Nice pencils

2016 agenda

I hope this helps, but I really am easily pleased. Lol

Hi Santas

I love candy and chocolate

Tea and hot chocolate

I collect anything peacock and feather related.

I love Christmas ornaments and decorations

I am a crazy cat lady and love cat themed things

I can always use calendars

I love holstein cows, especially red ones

I collect Breyer horses

I like red tractors

I also like floral scented lotions and candles. Hope this helps

Hey All!!! Exciting to be a part of this exchange since the first exchange!!

Special thanks to Reo for all the hard work!

Anything you see fit works for me.

I am especially into dog agility. So a tshirt (x-large), key chain, or picture frame.

I have 2 border collies that do agility and a german shepherd that hangs out. All rescues so something rescue related is nice too

I have 2 minis, so anything miniature horse would be great too.

I also have 5 farm cats that live inside...hmmmm (all rescues)

I also like candle, chocolate and anything personalized.

Mainly have fun and I look forward to a new friend!!

Lea

Thanks, Robin, for continuing this fantastic project. It's such fun to get something personal from Forum friends. I still have lots of things I've received in the past and think of the friend fondly when I see/use it.

I love sewing buttons, so if you run across an old stash somewhere keep me in mind! I like all kinds, old and new, so don't be shy about them!

I like things from the location of my secret santa, especially anything handmade.

Candy is good, especially anything dark chocolate. Local food stuff is fun.

I am not crazy about mugs or anything scented, like candles.

But I'm sure anything my santa chooses will be welcome and enjoyed!

I gave a few hints but here's some more. I love hair barrettes, metal over plastic. I really like hand made stuff whatever it may be. Re-purposed stuff is great. History is fabulous. Please tell me about where you live. We live in Florida so naturally spend a lot of time outside all year round. If it's an outdoor activity we've probably tried it. We have what seems like half a million horses from minis to the BIG girls. The minis range from a 27" fine boned 3 yr filly all the way up to our 36" filly. with pretty much everything in between.

I'm so excited to participate! Thank you everyone for making this possible. <3

To cover the basics, I'll take Robin's lovely hints from the top then add to it.
default_smile.png

What is your favorite color?

My favorite color is Green(any shade, I love them all though neon green and forest green are two of my favorites) followed by purple and then red though I don't like to pair red and green things together. For some reason that cross just doesn't agree with me though I put up with it on Christmas decorations, haha!

What size do you wear?

I am wearing 14p jeans right now to give you an idea but with women's sizes varying so much it is hard to tell without trying them on. I like my shirts on the bigger side and usually wear a Large. My shoe/boot size is 9 and I have wide feet.

What size is your mini/pony?

My miniature mare is 36" tall but she is fairly refined and petite and tends to fall in the awkward between sizes of A and B minis. I often have to make adjustments to the B sized mini tack to make it small enough for her but a little big is better than a little small.
default_smile.png

Can you post here photos of your minis/ponies and give their names?

I am owned by a 2001, 36", silver dapple black, classic tobiano pinto mare named Diva. I can't post pictures right now but I can later!

I have an obsession with butterflies! I absolutely adore them and they tend to adorn my personal show cloths and are everywhere on my things. I also like earthy and nature themes.

Diva's assigned color is red for her tack but with mini tack being hard to come by with shipping difficulties she has many colors.
default_smile.png

I will post more as I think of things!

A few things when I think of more I will add

Favourite color - red

what size do I wear - I like large shirts. Something with SPH Miniatures on it would be great.

what size is my minis - I have 12-2 stallions and 10 mares, they range from 29.5" to 36.5".

Barn names of my miniatures - Axel, Rocky, Peanut, Lucy, Sky, Willow, Sunny, Dandy, Lucky, Jypsy, Dancer and Abbie.

Photos of my miniatures - to many but can be seen on my website.

I recently bought a grey Arabian mare, barn name is Annie. A video of her can be seen on youtube under DAS Miss Annie.

I like chocolate and candy, do puzzles, love to read and watch movies.

What's your favorite color?

I love jewel tones! Deep blues, reds, purples, greens..

What size do you wear?

14/16 dress sizes, size XL mens or womems shirts. On that note I love cutting up men's shirts to wear off the shoulder
default_smile.png

He is a Class B size. 36.5" tall. His name is Jack, I just purchased him because I can no longer ride or handle my big horse (an Arabian) due to medical issues with my legs. His photo is the one for my avatar.

My other interests are 3rd Gen Camaros (1982-1992 models), trucking (I drive 18 wheeler trucks), Breyer model horses and painting them, pet rats, coffee and teas, rustic or shabby chic design.

Looking forward to participating this year!!
default_smile.png
:)

Been having a blast shopping, scavanging and crafting for my secret Santa gifts. This is so much fun!

Getting everything wrapped, and my Bling kitty thinks that the gift box looks like a great place to take a nap! I must admit, I was a little bit tempted to tape her up in the box, but I resisted the temptation.2015-11-16 14.02.47.jpg

Love the kitty! If you send the cat, keep it SECRET! LOL

I have that same fruit stand thing
default_smile.png

Lol! I will be sure to poke air holes in the box. Hopefully my recipient doesn't shake packages.

Hi!! This is my first time doing this and it's so exciting!!

What's your favorite color?

Blue/pink

What size do you wear?

UK 8 or 10
default_smile.png

4 minis, they range from 30-36 inches.

Can you post here photos of your minis/ponies and give their names?

Bella, Stella, Bubbles, Duchess

Post any ideas or hints you've thought of since you sent in your sign up.

I have big horses too, cob sized. Anything cute or Christmassy is wonderful
default_smile.png
Love fluffy socks and jumpers!

Thanks!!

I've got mine almost ready to send. Hope he/she likes cats...
default_biggrin.png
Is your cat one eyed or winking? If he's one eyed I hope that box is headed my way. Special place in my heart for single eyed kitties.

I gave lots of hints in my email but.... um.....

I like local items, things unique to you and your area.

I collect Christmas tree ornaments from everywhere I go. No certain kind, just whatever I like.

I'm a medium in most things.

I have two minis, cats, dogs, chickens, a rabbit, riding horses... Yup... I'm a little nuts.

I love reading.

I knit and love new natural fiber yarns.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Latest posts

Back