need opinions pregnant or fat

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not an expert and can't give you any advice. I can wish you good luck!!!

This my first baby and didn't have time to prepare It disn even cross my mind she may be pregnant when I rescued her

I can understand this is also my first mare and first pregnancy (it' been almost 3 months with the daily issue is she pregnant or not). So happy there is this forum with people who can help us to understand!

Its gonna be an all nighter for me tonight cuz I'm almost positive ahea having contractions hopefully we have a baby tonight

Any update? Praying for an easy and uneventful delivery!

Last edited:
My vet came out at 4am so we are just waiting now every looks good and normal he said should be within 24 hours well have a baby but lilbit is up and wandering shes not one to lay down during the day so were guessing she waiting till tonight she a needy momma every time I left her side she got up so looks like I'll be camped out tonight too... I'm so excited

We're very excited for you! Stay close so she stays non-stressing. very exciting and praying for a safe and uneventful delivery!

She is very uneasy to night very stressed the coyotes are very active tonight... I just lite a fire and turned on the radio in the barn it usually scares the coyotes off

How is she ?
default_smile.png

No baby the vet is says that mommas that feel threatened can prolong labour for days doesn't sound right to me but I guess he knows.

Your vet is right, they have some "say" in delivery times, but ultimately, she will have to foal. Hopefully, during the day if you stay with her, she will relax, since she can "see" her familiar surroundings and feel safe, she will allow us all to "see" this precious little one!!

Praying for a safe and uneventful delivery TODAY!

Latest posts

Back