Does anyone know why the Wee Foal 38 pregnancy test....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suebe

Reaction score
Has been discontinued?! Tried to order some from Equine diagnostics and they said the company hasn't shipped them anymore. Went on the main site and it says they are no longer making them.

I think because there were so many inaccuracies with the 38 test. I believe that even here we found that the 120 test had much greater accuracy. I know people were very upset with the results being proven wrong to many times. Just a guess though.

Kind of a bummer though, nice to buy your own test early on instead of waiting 120 days lol I got impatient and had the vet draw blood last week

BTW they redid the weefoal 38 and brought it back recently
default_smile.png

Oh? I wonder what changes they made to it. I tried one once and it showed a faintest line, which indicated a lost pregnancy, which was close to what i thought myself because my mare skipped a few seasons after covering.

It will be interesting to see if anyone uses it again, and notices any better accuracy.

It will be interesting to see if anyone uses it again, and notices any better accuracy.
I couldn't agree more! I bought a couple and used it recently, I just posted about it today in another thread
default_smile.png
we shall see how well it works in time I guess lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back