Pregnant or not?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still not so sure about her pregnancy! Will be sure only when I'll see her baby
default_thumbup.gif
. Just hope she doesn't deliver when I'm away from home!

This is from today... tomorrow I'm going for a trip and she will stay with a friend. I hope she doesn't deliver in these days...

IMG_4999.jpg

See if you can get a picture from behind and from the full side, and one of her elongation before you leave. I'm pretty sure she's got some time to go, so you'll be safe!

Just returned today from my trip! nothing happened in these 10 days. Here are the changes. A vet came to the barn and saw her. He said for him she's pregnant .

IMG_5112.jpg

IMG_5115.jpg

IMG_5117.jpg

She is looking good . Don't let her udder fool you , she may decide to go shopping closer to foaling.

keep us posted on her progress and any changes that you notice
default_smile.png

Perfect progress. Keep an eye on the "spots" on her udder, if you think she may be starting to wax. Her elongation has progressed beautifully so she could be nearing her time. Just keep a good eye out, and look for even personality changes, as they can be a "giveaway!"

Ok thank you, I will control the behavior. Today nothing changed. Her vulva inside is pale pink. As I saw in this forum it has to be red right?

"usually" and we say that since these ladies don't follow the rules, the inside color will change to red or dark salmon color. Just check periodically for any changes. She's looking good.

No changes in these days for me. The udder looks the same. No more white spots. I've noticed that the belly has dropped a little bit.

I'm pretty sad. It seems like a false pregnancy, the vulva changed again and the udder looks the same.

image.jpg

image.jpg

There vulva came change from loss to tight on and off. I would keep an eye on her. We had a mare that's vulva looked like the pic from today, when I checked on her before going to bed. Got woke up at 1 am with her foaling. Had another mare that never got a extremely loose vulva and foaled like that.

I agree with MMM. If you have time could we have another set of Pictures so we can compare to 23/6.

I wouldn't be slowing down on the "keeping an eye on her " mares can be very sneaky
default_whistling.gif

Latest posts

Back