Update to the Updates on Miss Tilly!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picmonkey dot come is an online photo editing site. Ez to use - I keep the originals of all my photos (every 3 months I download to an exterior hard drive) and crop/adjust size/add text/put on copyright info etc... and save to a DIFFERENT file folder on my computer. These photos are then the ones I load up to my online photo albums and email to folks... I only use the "free section" - I haven't paid to use all the effects etc... The pics from our new phones are a "weird size" - I have to play with them until I can get them where I want.

I then reduce the size of them to 500x375 or 375x500 (both a nice size on the computer and printable as well)...

I can't post an original photo here - too big! If I want to just keep the whole photo w/o cropping, I just reduce the size. Well maybe I can post one of Vicki's originals - her phone is set different then mine. And then the cropped head shot that I did of "Mo"...

Original photo (this may be the size she reduced it to, not sure - it's 720x1280)

2015042995105700.jpg

And Mo's head shot from that pic -

cropped first, then reduced in size, then cropped again and balanced till' I got 375x500

15apr29mo95105637.jpg

And I just realized that these are actually 2 different photos. Hmm. need to play w/ the pair one - so that I can show what Ive done...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the side view she couldnt post.... Tilly is so shiney and dapples are showing
default_smile.png

tilside.jpg

Wow! What a beautiful girl!!

Maybe somebody sees something I don't... But she does not look pregnant to me. :-/ maybe she has been in heat and that's why she has been so antsy?? Also could be the reason for the discharge?? I'm not a breeder though so I don't know nothing ?

She is very pretty though!

Have you tried breeding her again? Maybe if she's not in foal this year you could go ahead and breed her for a 2016 baby?

Latest posts

Back