Maiden mare at 331 days in foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it normal for someone to high jack your post and start posting pics and questions about their mare? Totally rude!

Wow yeah Cam92646 I was getting sooooo confused!!!! Lol

Winchetergirl30, please post your own thread and not on someone else's. : )

WINCHESTERGIRL30, PLEASE START YOUR OWN THREAD. We are happy to watch your special girl, but want everyone to benefit with information about 'their' mare. So please start a thread for your girl, who is getting very close.

cam92646, I apologize for not noting this sooner, but posts are back to your normal thread. ~~Diane

Last edited:
Ok, so here's our favorite maiden mare pictures.

This is Tana three years ago, first thing in the morning; not looking all that pregnant at 307 days.

attachicon.gif
Tana - june 23, 2012 - 2.jpg

attachicon.gif
Tana - June 23, 2012 - with Dolly.jpg

And, after lunch, on the same day:

attachicon.gif
Tana and foal - June 23, 2012.jpg

I've shared these several times, and know they are favorites of Diane and a few others.
Wow....This gives me so much hope that indeed my maiden mare REALLY is bred then cuz she looks exactly like this mare......Thanks for sharing

Thanks everyone, the mares looked identical that is the reason I spoke up.

Midge was checked by my vet yesterday, she said maybe 2 weeks baby is not in position.

Here's my question though, how long after baby is in position can she deliver?

Her bag is much bigger will get a photo and try to get some milk.

The pics on this thread are her. It looks like the other mares pics were removed. My mares name is midge. Thanks

I just moved them to a new thread. Let me know if I moved something incorrectly! LOL

Last edited:
Can't wait for the new photos, so I can get my head 'around' the right mare!

Last edited:
Baby appears to be lining up. How about a side shot, since she is elongated nicely, and appears your watching is extremely important now!

so pretty! So here's another one that will drive us a bit crazy while we wait for her to decide the time is right. She's really looking good!

I think she found that fateful book on driving your owner crazy!!! At this point all we can say is that you're "one day closer!". LOL

Last edited:
I remember that line well. I think I've seen that movie a hundred times with various grandchildren!!

Latest posts

Back