Bubble's pregnancy tread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
update , nothing new , udder still the same no milk vulva relaxed , she still has that large and hard bump in the middle under her belly close to the front legs no or very little foal movement since the last week.

IMG_1236.JPG

She looks great
default_smile.png

Don't forget to take a picture of the little bunnies. We're happy to see ALL babies!

i'm back with new pictures ,sorry i am not able to take pictures of the baby bunnies now they are deep in the nest and it is quite cold right now so probably in the next couple of days i will post some
default_smile.png
. So here is bubble tonight , do you think she looks more dropped ? her bag actually shrink a bit tonight!?!? but she ran like crazy all day outside today , (she have not did this for the last 4 weeks lol) still noooo milk
default_frusty.gif
there was a bunch of loose poop in the box this morning but not like cow pie ,almost , what do you think

IMG_1310.JPG

IMG_1312.JPG

IMG_1315.JPG

IMG_1320.JPG

Belly looks good to me.

And Diane can correct me on this....but I think baby is forward of center???...if I'm wrong I give up lol

i think the same as you ikblazin but i'm not sure of that ''forward of center'' thing lol i guess belly should be closer to front leg ? :p

i saw your post and see that you are waiting too ikblazin ,wish that everything goes well for you too !! sorry if i don't post comment on your thread it is difficult for me to write in english what i think and i'm always searching for the right words
default_shutup.gif

Its perfectly OK. I understand
default_smile.png
thank you.

By the way your doing an awesome job so far. Too bad I don't have an emoji that has a double thumbs up. Here's two Smiley's instead
default_smile.png
:)

Lol no I do not. I googled what you posted, to find the translation. I wish I took French in school though.
default_smile.png
thank you

Latest posts

Back