Bubble's pregnancy tread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha ikblazin , i'll get 2 of them .. i'll need one for me too if i don't stop soon eating popcorn while watching the cam
default_whistling.gif

Lol I'm right there with you. Except I'm not eating popcorn, more like oreos and little Debbie's lol. Ohhhh and don't forget the take out chinese yum!!

lolll she better foal soon !! no big updates today , she is still wide , udder is a bit more tight but not huge , still no milk to test , teats aren't filled much .. i'll post new pictures tomorrow after work

She is nice and wide, and from the position of the little "rider" in there, I believe you have a little wait ahead. Now, she can roll baby into position quickly, so certainly watch for her rolling to move baby into position, but I think you are safe for a little while longer.

Very pretty and thanks for joining us at the Nutty Nursery!!!

Almost perfect! Baby centered, and will shift a bit more forward of center. Udder is looking great, and everything looking like go could come very soon!! Praying for a safe foaling!!

Last edited:
i am soooo nervous , i know it is going to be soon but when
default_frusty.gif
.. since she is a maiden she can probably stay like that for couples of weeks just to drive me crazy lol thanks for helping me everybody it is great to have people like you right now ! i wish for a safe and easy foaling too castle rock miniatures , i'll post new pictures in couples of days

"WHEN" is always the question! LOL.

Baby still has a bit more lining up to do and once that happens, she'll look more slab-sided. Since she's growing you that beautiful udder, you will see those nipples separate to a more point down position. But she can make those changes very quickly..... or decide to make you wait and drive us all crazy, as you said. But she is looking very good and will need attentive watching. As a maiden, look for those personality changes as they may be a good indicator that things are changing for the positive, too.

We'll wait and watch and hope she didn't read the book on how to make your owner crazy!!!

Don't worry i have hidden all my books about horses and how to make your owner crazy , only left the one that talks about 'normal' foaling so it's the only one she can read lol
default_smile.png

no change tonight ,off her feed a bit goes from hay to grain and grain to hay and ask for scratches , looks tired (me too lol)

thanks ! he was so sweet and funny
default_smile.png

The mare was in a really bad shape when she arrived at my place last year didnt know she was in foal at first , bad mechanical founder of both hinds..she could barely walk , full of worms, in foal , previous owner didnt care at all but with lots of time and hoof trim each day i manage to get her back healthy and found them a good place to stay when the foal was weaned. I still miss her honestly but i know they have a good home right now

around 308 days today , udder a lot more tight even if she was outside all day

i hope so paintponylvr , i need a good night of sleep loll

Latest posts

Back