Normal birth after breech birth?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More slab sided this morning than she has been. Pulled up in the flanks and relaxed in the tail head and vulva. Her bag didn't seem as full last night though
default_frusty.gif

I hope its soon... I am starting to have trouble waking up to my alarm every hour!

Just think about how cute the baby will be and then you'll wake up. I was watching a friends made, and set my alarm every half hour. Whoo am I glad it was only three days.

I forgot to add last nights pictures...

Warning... Lady bits ;)

I don't know why the pictures turned... Sorry

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Enjoying the sun and green grass. I'm falling out of my chair laughing, thanks for the warning
default_smile.png
. Haha wow I think I had too much green tea. A friend told me the caffeine is really high, no wonder I can't stop laughing.

Aha! Headed out to get green tea! Glad to know there is something to help keep me awake!

Glad I could give you a laugh
default_smile.png

That nice and loose vuvla would have me sleeping in the barn at night and probably on the stall!! She's looking really good.... shouldn't be long now!

Lol recently started drinking tea. And wow I am energized. And some put me to sleep. Whish I new about them sooner.

Still no baby. I think she has changed her mind about having a baby!

She's probably holding on to the baby tight just go against my prediction. Smart little lady. Or maybe she needs some green tea lol

I am beginning to feel like my dates are off or something. Bailey is still very pregnant, I can see baby movement, her bag however has gone down. Is this some kind of sick mare joke? Get mom a ton of sleepless nights then say just kidding?

I am beginning to dislike this mare! (Just kidding, love her, but come on!)

Lol. One of my girls relaxes a lot when she's eating, to the point that feel the baby will just fall out. I mean its unbelievable.

I bet bailey is enjoying toying with everyone.

I'm just snickering here. I bet of you go back through old threads you will "hear" this theme over and over during the last part of the waiting period! These mares are sneaky and I think they enjoy making us crazy. But have no fear.... every day that passes is one day closer to that beautiful little one!

Lol. You guys are right... Pregnant mares are evil! She is probably telling all the other horses "look what I can make her do!" Hahaha

Yep....lots of waiting........I swear they enjoy watching us having little anxiety attacks.

And then after the foal is born, MORE waiting and watching and frustration while the baby figures out where the nozzles are!
default_smile.png

Well, I can't exactly say I am happy she is still pregnant, but I am happy she hasn't foaled yet. We lost my Father-in-law last week and had a ton of stuff to do, funeral arrangements and family to deal with. I was gone from sun up to past dark every day and just kept praying she would wait.

Now I am starting to see some more significant changes and am thinking we may actually have a foal within a week... Or... she's still messing with me and I just think she is changing because I haven't been really paying that close of attention to her for the past 5 days!

Sorry to hear about your loss KLM.
default_smile.png

Sounds exciting about the changes you are seeing with your mare
default_smile.png
Hoping that when she does decide the time is right that it brings a smile to your face after a not so good couple of weeks.

Take care
default_smile.png

Very sorry for your loss. And very nice that she waited for you. I'm excited to see what she's been hiding. And who knows maybe she is messing with you. I thought she would have popped a couple weeks ago. And I was way off obviously
default_smile.png

So sorry for your loss, but glad she waited so you could enjoy those special newborn snuggles. May they bring you joy when the little one arrives!

Latest posts

Back