Sign in to follow this  
secuono

My little Pony has come a long way!

Ugh, seriously. Lol

Baby gelding bit the aussie....so...bought that ugly thing. 

Wintec looks like it fits. Rear panels match his back. Gullet seems to match. Rock also seems to be the same. 

20180520_164543.jpg

Please click here to view our members Mini Horses, Ponies, and Tack for Sale ads!

Moved it back some, but ugh, his shape always makes it come forward. 

20180521_123856.jpg

Maybe try a numnah under it ?  May hold it in position better

Last few rides, its stayed in place so far. Messed with the rear billet, its Y rigged, but is actually adjustable with a sliding buckle, unlike others with just a folded strap to "swing" on. 

Still getting used to the much smaller thigh blocks, so haven't gone on hills yet. Trotting seems a bit easier and he seems to be trotting more calmly. 

It's so ugly, faded to heck. Blueish, grey-purpleish mess. Anyone know what dye can be used on synthetic leather and synthetic suede??? Thorowgood doesn't get ugly...I miss it, sucks it was a bad fit.

be careful with the wintec.  they do not have a good rep.  they do not like to stay where they belong,  sliding forward seems to be the common complaint.  you could move the aussie saddle a little forward.  one to two inches,    i loved mine once i got used to it.  good luck with with your pony.  he is so cute.

1 hour ago, jeanniecogan said:

be careful with the wintec.  they do not have a good rep.  they do not like to stay where they belong,  sliding forward seems to be the common complaint.  you could move the aussie saddle a little forward.  one to two inches,    i loved mine once i got used to it.  good luck with with your pony.  he is so cute.

Aussie was no good, sent back. I personally hate Wintec, but it's so far working well, just fugly! I do have single strap stirrup leathers from Wintec, love those! 

Aussie was weirdly made, tree is directly under the padding at the gullet and at the rear, nothing in the middle! Bizarre. Horse hated it.