Huybers Utopia , I'm gonna need help in June!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just LOVE those udders! They are simply perfect and should be in a textbook somewhere!!

I'd love to take part in a book like that. I have about 7 years worth of udder, belly, etc.. pics for all my broodmares.

Update for today, LB is really ramping up here. Soft jello butt, with belly centered and very v'ed. Udder is pretty nice sized but nipples need to fill more. Milk is getting stickier each time I check but not in range yet.

306 (2).JPG

306 (3).JPG

306 (4).JPG

306 (7).JPG

Looking good
default_smile.png

And if you do make book that would be awesome :-D :-D :-D :-D

Nothing yet, I'll get updated udder pics tonight. I've got 5 with sticky/oily milk. Should be getting a foal within a week I'd think. I was away to a driving clinic today so very happy to be home now and everyone held on to their babies for me. From now on it is only work and here for me. And work is only 20 minutes away.

Sunday morning updates. LB's milk got real oily and syrupy last night but is back to just slightly sticky this morning so not yet. But we are certainly getting close, I'd say 4-8 days to first foal.

So again, it's Penny, Dream, Ladybug, Carmel, Fly, and Buffy

IMG_2921.JPG

IMG_2924.JPG

IMG_2920.JPG

IMG_2922.JPG

IMG_2923.JPG

IMG_2918.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
woot, woot!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

LOOK - I knw which "smiley" we are missing!! the one with the foal and suction cup! Can we get that one here?

update for you all. LB's udders is completely rock hard, hot and nipples are filled. Can express, warm, oily, yellow, sticky milk testing at 85% chance of foaing in the next 36 hours (that was last night). So I'm figuring on a baby tonight or early tomorrow. Here's hoping.

Also Penny the maiden, has milk! It is still clear, yellow and medium sticky. Pretty impressive for a maiden though.

YEAH!!!!! Praying for a safe and uneventful foaling of a wonderful, new little one!!

default_thumbup.gif
. Oh, he's so handsome!!!!! Congratulations again, and thank you for the pictures.

NICE!!

Congratulations are in order. I have no idea what color he actually is... Can you tell us what color both sire and dam are again?

Latest posts

Back