Post/Share your 2015 Mini Horse Foals - Photos & Videos Welcome!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20150618_200229-1.jpg

YAY! My baby is here! She was born June 16th, mama showed NO signs and snuck her into this world all by herself. I've decided to name her Field of Dreams Summer Breeze, she is by Six Gems Mini Ridge Radical Rowdy and out of Dakotas Capitans Fantastica. Awesome breeding, Buckeroo, Rowdy and Arenosa bloodlines!

She's sweet and friendly and just loves people.

Last two foals of the season, those stubborn mares made us wait for them too. Both are by the same AMHR sire, Blue Nugget and both foaled the same day August 8. A bay pinto colt for Whiskey (Mng mist minis amethyst) and a silver black filly for Velvet (Chromes dazzling lil gem).2015-08-16 18.02.31.jpg2015-08-16 18.02.53.jpg

Congrats on the foals everyone!

I don't have a foal to raise this year. I didn't really breed last year (or this year either)

Our only foal for this year was a gorgeous black colt with blue eyes. He was born over a month earlier than this mare ever foals. His "pipes" were not ready to support his bodily functions and after 3 days of fighting to save him, we lost him.
default_crybaby.gif

Thank you. It was very hard. First time in over 20 years we didn't have a foal to raise.
default_sad.png

These are our last foals as my health won't let me do all that I feel is needed. We went out with a bang though. 2 Champagne foals and one huge filly out of 2 small parents. wow didn't see that one coming.

We had 3 foals this year - 1 filly on June 5th, 1 colt on September 29th and 1 filly today - the day after Christmas! All are bay tobianos sired by Wizard (Buckeye WCF Classical Wizard). We did lose the first filly (Kava) in September (the day before the colt was born) to a freak pasture accident.

"Kava" born June 5, 2015 & deceased Sep 28, 2015

15jun5kfilly085622.jpg

15aug12kav200411.jpg

"Riddler" - born 29 September 2015

15oct1rid135541.jpg

15nov6rid112544.jpg

And ? - bay roan tobiano filly foaled 26 December 2015 -

15dec26filly111206.jpg

15dec26filly1115_HDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts