Maple Hollow Farms 2015 Foaling

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is beautiful. Congratulations and a great way to start the foaling season.

Awww so cute!! I was watching her on the cam and I saw her trying to follow you or someone out of the door, I thought "aww it's a sweet baby!" ?

Missy has a bay colt. ..he has poo'd and she has had Banamine but he has not nursed yet so if you see him latch on and get a good drink let me know! He is taking after human men and won't stop and ask for directions ROFL, gets stubborn when u try to help so going to leave them be for an hr or so to let him try on his own

This is Melinda btw, logged into mom's profile since I am on my phone and can't remember my password lol, keep forgetting to change it to something I can remember, have it saved in my desktop so don't have to know it there but darn thing is glitchy right now

Last edited by a moderator:
what a great start to your foaling year, Melinda!!

LOVE that filly. Looking forward to seeing the colt.

Wow! I missed the birth by 30 minutes! Darn it!! And I look on the cam this morning and there's another one! You had a busy night last night!!! Congrats! Glad everything went good!

Just checked in to see babies #2 and #3 as well - congrats and can't wait for the pictures
default_yes.gif

I'm sure you have seen Missy's colt nurse by now since that was a midnight, but I'm watching him nurse right now, so thought I would let you know.
default_smile.png

Sorry for the lack of updates. Eve's foal was a red bag so having a bit of a rough start. Missy's as you noticed is nursing great. I will get pictures updated some time later, Mom and I just got done with a feeding on lil guy and going to take a quick nap before his next one. We are syringe feeding him for now until he is strong enough to nurse on his own. If you happen to notice anyone getting into trouble feel free to give me a call but will be napping for the next couple hours.

I was wondering if it was a rough delivery! It looked like he was pretty weak and then I noticed you guys were syringe feeding him. Thank goodness you were there and was able to save him and mom! He looks adorable!

After I called you I did get to see Missy foal!!!!! Seemed like it went quickly and your new little colt is a handsome little guy. I watched them for almost an hour but fell asleep.......so I missed Eva, so sorry that didn't go as smoothly but happy to hear you were there to save them both!!!! What time did her labor start??? Now that little guy is absolutly adorable, I will be looking forward to seeing more pictures of him!!!!
default_yes.gif
Oh and thank you for putting some new Mommas under the cams for me to watch!!!! lol As I told you my nightly entertainment it is better than anything on TV!!!!!!

Agreeded Misty'smom!! My 2 boys 12 & 8 are sitting in my bed watching the girls too!! We don't watch tv so this is exciting to them!
default_smile.png
they are really enjoying watching them as the girls are being very entertaining!! They are getting quite a kick out of Eva being very protective of her new little guy.
default_smile.png

And I missed another one!! Boy it was like a domino effect!! They are foaling one after another for you now!

I'm sooooooo tired ROFL. ...i think they have themselves perfectly spaced. ...beauty has black appy colt and Ebony has black pintaloosa filly. ...watching on cam to make sure she nurses and then going to check mares again and take a nap lol

Melinda

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back