baby bump/bumps.....?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol ryan, her nickname is the cuteness.
default_smile.png
lady bug( cuteness) and blazin are the maidens. And you can see how much of a pig lady bug is. In the background of blazins pic is lady bug stuffing her face
default_smile.png
. Sadly the feeder is a little large for her

They are all looking great Rebecca - really hoping that they are pregnant for you. Exciting times ahead!

One thing that REALLY stood out is that she has stayed gorgeous throughout the years
default_smile.png

Is that you in the top Pic ? Great Pics
default_smile.png

Lol yes thats me. I was I think in like 2nd grade elementary...?.. Yeah she has stayed very sleek and young looking. In the pic were she is arching her neck she was 16. You would never no.

Wow 16 now I'm feeling old. Also I'm pretty sure my mom said to hug the foal, and I asked why he was wet. Lol she probably told me he had a bath, not that it was embryonic fluid. Lol

I believe 18. She may be a bit older. We based her age off of my vet looking at her teeth, since we don't have papers on her then my mom calculated my age and hers. So shes in her late teens now.

Haha no she isn't related to any of my other girls. Lady bug aka the cuteness lol, is the daughter of rebel creeks June bug. A buckskin mare. Her sire was a sorrel and white pinto. I think he died before she was born. The breeder sold her mother also.

And I do need to post some updated pics soon, cause the cuteness is getting a little bigger/fluffier. I think. The other day she went after my youngest mare because of a carrot. Lol she reminded me of a jumbo marshmallow.:p

FINALLY!!!! I got some updates
default_smile.png

So calfe is rather rotund. I had to close the connection between the big stall and lean too. Because with her belly she no longer fits in the door way Lol. And I think her baby wants to join the rodeo. She was moving so much that calfe looked like she was doing belly roles lol.

And I have decided I think calfe is having a girl.

Whisper is big. And she has been extremely antisocial lately. Standing at the back of the pasture all day...puzzling

Lady bug (cuteness) is rather round also. And has decided to swap her palomino for some extra natural bay, aka poo stains :p .

Blazin is a puzzel. I don't have a clue if she is. I thought I felt movement the other day, but probably gas.

IMG_20150125_121415.jpg

They are beautiful girls!

Thank you bonny. There were random gusts of wind today, so snow was blowing in my face. Those were the best pics I got. Poor lady bug was getting snow blasted in her eyes. She likes to stand right next to me and look into the camera lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update- so yesterday was pretty warm..34. The girls were loving it. The cuteness and blazin were running around like they just won the lottery lol. Blazon was flagging her tail so high it went over her back, and the cuteness just could not compete. Of course I was standing there like nervous wreck cause I didn't want them to slip and hurt the babies. So I only let them run around for 10mins. Once I leave the pen they stop because they think its no fun anymore. I'll add some pics soon gotta go feed

thank you for updates!!! cant wait for pictures!

Back