Sign in to follow this  
horsehug

Miniature Horse dwarfism - Test Now Available!

Testing is now available for miniature horse dwarfism. I am so thankful to John Eberth for his countless hours and many many years of work on this! http://www2.ca.uky.edu/gluck/AGTRL.asp#tests

If my link does not work, message me and I'll give you the link to post.

Susan O.

edited to update link ---> http://getgluck.ca.uky.edu/content/dwarfism

• Like 6

Thanks for posting the link Susan. I hope that people take advantage of it. Small price to pay. And yes, a huge thank you to John Eberth for the many hours he has spent on this. :-)

• Like 4

This is wonderful!! it's a most historic day for the Miniature Horse World!!!! I'm going to go read and print so I can get mine tested. Thank you for posting Susan. Big thank you to John Eberth :FirstPrize

• Like 2

Thank you for posting this! I have a lil mini that I want to test.

• Like 1

Fantastic! :ThumbUp

• Like 1

If anyone has any questions regarding the tests or results feel free to message me or email me. You can talk to the Dr. Graves in the lab but she and I will be communicating most of the time anyways. Sorry it took so long to get them publicly available after I finished my research.

• Like 6

This is so wonderful. Huge Thank you to John Eberth for all his work. I pray that all breeders test there horses. Already printed the forms to test my 2 stallions to start. Then will go from there on mares as we can.

I am so thrilled, this has made this a fabulous day. Thanks for posting horsehug!!! :)

I will be posting the results on my two boys on my website, regardless of the results. I personally want the results of my stock public. May have tough choices to make, but worth it in the long run. Praying for best results, but will accept what they are.

• Like 3

This is long-anticipated, WONDERFUL news!May I add my thanks to John Eberth...and will say, if I were still breeding, I'd be at the front of the line to have all of my breeding stock tested; hope all dedicated breeders will!

• Like 2

I am SO excited!! This is a game changer

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this