Where are you located?? Let's get together for a drive!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was suggested by a member of this forum, to set up a pinned post that allows everyone to post where they are located, so that you can get in touch with others in your area, to get together for a fun drive.

Many folks do not show, but still enjoy driving their minis, and is always more fun when you have company. So, with this in mind, if you are interested in meeting up with others in your area to set up day to drive, please add your location to this thread. Then, when you or another person is looking to get out for some fun, you can get in touch with each other through this forum to get out and HAVE SOME FUN!!!

ENJOY!!
I would love to make new mini lover friends and have a drive with others in my area. I am in Mesa Az. There is the horse park in Queen Creek.

If I can jump in here, I’m in Middletown Maryland which is about 44 miles from Aldie Virginia, about an hour drive. Looking for someone to trail drive with.

I'm mostly just hiking with mine.
Aldie is a bit over an hour's drive from me.
Any good trails in aldie and we can all meet up there? 🤔

Utah! Would like to meet driving friends. Willing to haul within a reasonable distance.

There is a 4-H club with adults that drive right around here; but I wondered if there are any LB members out there close to me?

I live in Rockford, IL. which is the close top north part of the state and close to Wisconsin, directly below Beloit, Wis.
I live about an 75 minutes away in Palmyra, WI which is near the horse camp for the southern unit of Kettle Moraine State Park. I have not bought a cart yet, just ordered a harness. I have a 14 year old show mare, now retired, and a colt. She drives, I don't yet but plan to take lessons as soon as I can fit it into my schedule. Both of my minis will become part of my horse therapy program.

Latest posts

Back