2014 Maple Hollow Foaling--Belle**FILLY!!!!! 6/14****

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love the pictures of your Mom's filly! They are so cute to watch running and playing, I could definatly watch foals for hours! Two springs ago when Misty and Josie were born we would visit them a couple of times a week and I loved to go in their paddock and play with them!!! Josie was too funny with her short little legs, running and bucking!!

Hopefully it won't be too long before you have little hooves running around in your barn!!! I will be peeking in!!

Just wanted to update that Babe's udder is a little fuller tonight and her rear is def. getting looser. Udder still isnt a "ready" udder but she has surprised me before so still keeping an eye on her.

Loved the pics of your Mom's new little one - what a pretty little girl. Bet you cant wait for your own babies to start arriving!

Babe has a filly by Monte born probably around 10pm tonight 3/17/14. Really leggy filly with quite a few clumps of white on her bum. Already had nursed when I found her and pooped shortly afterwards. I knew she was getting close but didnt look "ready" yet. She is notorious for being sneaky though LOL! Here are a couple horrible cell pics I got real quick tonight but will try for better tomorrow and hopefully they will both cooperate better!

1383333_10202412921102328_2132783969_n.jpg

1896929_10202412919462287_707308350_n.jpg

Oh many congratulations!! Well done Babe!!
default_thumbup.gif

Thanks for the pics - cant wait to see her all dried out!

SPOTS!! YEAH!! Good job Babe and Monte!

Congratulations, and can't wait for fluffy pictures!

Thanks, she is a cutie and look how much more color I found when she was dry this morning! Of course I just have this teaser pic for now. Waiting for it to warm up a bit before I take her blankie off for better pics :p.

1000651_10202414594664166_1570024247_n.jpg

WOW!! Wait 'til Diane sees those SPOTS!! Did you know that when we wanted Diane to log in for something important, we all used to type SPOTS SPOTS SPOTS on a post and send spotty telepathic thoughts to her? Never failed!!

Cant wait for the un-rugged pics!

LOL... I am pretty excited about those spots myself! Cant wait to see her shed out or clipped when she gets a bit older! And as promised here are some dry pics. Please excuse the mud and the quality. We had a lot of snow that is still melting causing everything to be a mess! I didnt want to leave them out long in that slop so just took a few quick pics and went back into their dry warm stall!

DSCF7430edit.JPG

DSCF7434edit.JPG

DSCF7435edit.JPG

DSCF7436edit.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I am definitely not the expert ...SPOTS!!! But I personally only see appy markings so far.

Ahem SPOTS SPOTS SPOTS

Last edited by a moderator:
SPOTS!!!!!!!!

I am so excited that even more spots are showing!! I knew they were hiding in the wet pictures!

Wonderful!!

Well, she's got that 'pinto' star marking, and I'm quite suspect of the 'lightness' around her middle. I think we may see some type of markings there that are not appy, once she looses that foal fluff!

Such a cute little one! Just lovely! Can't wait to see even more pictures of her!

How many were bred to Monte for this season?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back