2014 Maple Hollow Foaling--Belle**FILLY!!!!! 6/14****

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not long to go now!! Can't wait to see your babies.

Some of those crosses - wow - makes me want some smaller minis... no more 'chips, no more 'chips, no more ' chips...

Forget the chant.....it DOESN'T work!
default_whistling.gif

LOL!! isn't it funny how they seem to multiply when your back is turned!!

You guys are funny LOL! I am going to agree though that the chant doesnt work which is why I am always in trouble with my hubby :p! No more though or he might make me sleep in the barn but I guarantee he will hide all heaters! ROFL! I am getting VERY impatient now for my first babies to get here especially now that my mares have really started teasing me with signs! Once they get a bit more serious looking I will be getting my cam up and running, I already have it on here at home but just not streaming yet. :p

Mom called and let me know that Gorgeous is waxed up at 301 days today. She normally foals really early so not too worried about that, just hoping we can be there when it has been so cold! They moved last fall and just got their cam up but sadly dont have a way to hook it up to the internet yet. She foaled at 303 days last year. Gorgeous is our little black pinto mare bred to Echo our 29" buckskin Buck Echo son.

DSCF1767edit.JPG

amandahorsesstorm039-1.jpg

Sending prayers to your Mum and to Gorgeous for a safe smooth foaling Melinda!
default_yes.gif

Cant wait for the announcement!

Sorry I didnt post earlier, I posted on FB but didnt have my login info for LB at my mom's so anyhoo....its a FILLY!!!! Solid bay, super refined, TINY, and very correct. She is a doll baby and as usual Gorgeous cant resist being the first mare to foal, she goes a bit earlier every year it seems, this year is 302 days! I got approx 6" cannon measurement on her so she is def. little! Here are some wet pics, hopefully can get better ones if this weather stays nicer.

1800369_10202323340062858_1841151249_n.jpg

1978886_10202323343662948_1563088301_n.jpg

Oh Brilliant!! Many CONGRATULATIONS to your Mom and to Gorgeous - what a beautiful little girl!! It seems that the filly fairy was busy last night with Penny also producing a little girl!

We are on a roll - here come the babies - wonder who will be next?

Whoo-hoo!!!!!
default_thumbup.gif
Congratulations!
default_thumbup.gif

What a pretty little thing, can't wait for more pictures!! Good work Gorgeous!!!
default_yes.gif

Hoping that filly fairy has scheduled a visit to my Belle!!!
default_pray.gif

Latest posts

Back