Angel, maiden mare's highly anticipated pregnancy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get it to work now
default_sad.png

its up ok for me, she is down sternal resting at the moment, cute baby girl!

oh Paula, can we get your contact numbers for when the blessed event happens?

and back up, belly is looking good, I would think she still has to get foal into position a bit more before foaling but she is nice and dropped especially for a maiden
default_smile.png

WELCOME to our Nutty Nursery! I see the night crew has everything working out with you, and we're very happy you have joined us here!

Can't wait for the "ordered" pictures -- as that will help us gauge how things are progressing and hopefully give us enough info to help you know when to move into the trailer! LOL

We're here to answer any questions you may have, so anything you ared unsure about, please ask and someone here will probably have experienced it, and be able to help.

We're so happy that you are paying such close attention to her foaling. This little mares -- especially the maidens -- can have a "tight squeeze" delivering, so it's important we be there to watch and/or help out if needed!!

Welcome again -- such a pretty little girl!!

Night Cassie. I am here watching for a bit then I will go make lunch as my tummy is rumbling. lol it is 13.35 pm here

I still can't get the cam to come back up
default_sad.png
how do you do it Miss Computer Wizard?

Hmm oh did some pop ups come up that you hit block to? That might have stopped it... Maybe go out and back in and if the pop ups come up hit don't block or whatever it says lol otherwise not sure lol

I rebooted and now it is working
default_smile.png
I have no idea what time it is there at the moment, I best go google that up. O.K my friend Mr Google says ten hours so it should be 5.30 am .

Angel is down sternal resting again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ladies! Wow! A lot has happened on here since I left. Angel was doing great this morning, nickered at me when I came out and the little turkey snuck out of the trailer while I was cleaning it out- luckily she follows me pretty much everywhere so was really easy to catch. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Don't really know a "due date" as she was pasture bred by her previous owner from late may through August. I will get the right pictures when I get home and post them! I've never had a foal before but have been watching videos and read several books- so I'm as prepared as someone who has never done this before can be I think, but I also realize that's not very prepared. Thanks for all the kind words, I think she is a little cutie too! I've only had her for a few weeks but just adore her already. Her "sister" Nova is pretty special too. Thank you for all your help and I really appreciate it. Oh also do I just post my number to the forum or? Thank you!

Paula it is quite safe here as we are among friends so you can add your number to your first post, that way we know where to find it
default_smile.png

Welcome to the nutty nursery! I have a maiden too that is all over the place on readiness. At one point, her tail was so loose that I could swing it freely with no resistance. Well, that was a good two weeks ago! Her milk as also been doing as it well pleases. I've gotten so excited that "this is the night" so many times, that I either cry now when I think she could go or get excited in the same two minutes! My hubby has ticked me off quite a bit when I tell him, because his answer has become "Or maybe not" or "Or tomorrow, or next week..."
default_frusty.gif
default_frusty.gif
Thank heavens I have this board, or I'd really lose it! They are wonderful. My point is that Maidens are annoying. I've had times when she is doing all the behavior of labor: kicking at her belly, rolling, swishing her tail up and down, and even so much as to get a little sweaty once from it. However, she would just up and stop and go back to eating like nothing ever happened. You are not alone! I've never been through this either. You couldn't have gone to a better group for advice, discussion, and plain ol' fun! I know I love it here, so welcome!
default_yes.gif

Gone Riding, that is exactly what Angel has been doing! Even this morning my friend called because Angel had been kicking her belly and rolling and then was laying down breathing heavy so I ran out there and she got up and acting like nothing had happened. So frustrating
default_smile.png
. Glad to have some support. Lucky for my husband he has been working on the North Slope for the last two weeks so he has missed my irritability. He comes home Thursday though... Thank you all so much and ill figure out how to add my number to the original post.

Go to your first post and click

EDIT

USE FULL EDITOR

Then you can add your phone numer, click

SUBMIT MODIFIED POST

and you are good to go.

default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back