2013 KpM-Horses.com cams online

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATULATIONS
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

WOW!! Did I just catch sight of a little baby skipping out through the door of Nana's stable?? Just caught a glimpse of long spindly legs!!

Many Congratulations!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Tell all - how did it go and do you have a boy or a girl - oh and pics here as soon as you can please.
default_yes.gif

Diane I saw her nursing the little one yesterday, so it certainly exists!!

I think we need an update and pictures - just hoping that the lack of news doesn't mean that there is something wrong with one of the other girls?

Sorry gang - I was roped into going to horse shows both days this weekend despite being in the middle of a "fibro-crash" and trying to catch up on some sleep!

I finally got frustrated (and it was hot) so I gave Nana a bath.... *poof* baby that night!
default_yes.gif

BeauNana Muffin! Bay Dun (or "Yellow dun" as the icelandics call it) Arabian/Icelandic FILLY! She's a keeper and the last of the "BeauNana Bunch" - all 4 look exactly the same (although I think Muffin has the prettiest head of the 4!) Ideal future trail horse!

Picture:

246595_10200793224301910_588463255_n.jpg

Facebook album: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10200793211381587.1073741825.1502187114&type=3

Currently "on cam" - a client's palomino pinto Gypsy mare "Promise" (you will see her owner here doing mane and tail duty - I'm not going to be responsible for THAT!)
default_whistling.gif
She's due in about a month - not much in the bag department as of today.

Also Bug - my teeny little First Knight's Redi or Not daughter... worried about this one - her first foal died in utero and had to be pulled at the clinic. THREE different vets told me she was fine to breed again - baby not too big (it was term), etc... I waited 2 years to do it, but I'm still nervous. If she has trouble with this one she won't be bred again. She's huge and might be starting to bag - she either took before her last breeding date or we're going early.... technically she's due 5/27 but I don't see her going that long - I'll be a nervous wreck if she does!

There are also at least 4 more client's minis coming in this year at some point or another!

Congratulations! What a way to finish. She is beautiful, even came out with her hair done
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back