Kale Chips!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Mmmmm.... Okay, I'm a veggie lover. A huge veggie lover! Love my greens etc. But I never really ate kale. I bought some a few months ago and made a brothy stir fry type deal with it. Then I saw a recipe on Pinterest for kale chips! I made them tonight to go with my salmon. I ate a whole bunch of baked kale chips! Lol. So good.

Take the stems off of the kale. Toss with olive oil. Lay on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt and whatever else you want (I used chili powder for one bunch and curry powder for the next). Put in the oven at 325 for 20+ mins. So addictive.

My brother made those for me once and they were SOOOO good!!! Thanks for sharing!

Liz N.

I saw that too!! now I don't have to wonder about it, I know they are edible! I'll try some this weekend.

We grew kale this year in the garden, and I've been looking for a new way to try them, since I have so many bags in the freezer, I'll give it a try! Thanks

Latest posts

Back