Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
/monthly_02_2013/post-40872-0-10724900-1360337252_thumb.jpg

Yes.... just what are you staring at????
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Renee i am so sorry but am very happy for you that they are in a good home. When you posted their pics I wondered but did not want to be too nosey. I agree that separating Merlin would be tough on him and would make him have to re-fit back into his herd when he got back to them. At least they are in a good home. Are they close enough that you can go visit them sometime?

Liz, like I said before, Diane is definately the right one to be asking about appys so I am also anxiously waiting to hear her opinion. Still need to send her pics of Coco to figure that one out! LOL.

Thanks Jax, no they are on the other side of Italy so I just gets pics
default_crybaby.gif
I could have Merlin for good in the spring but I would need to find another colt for him to grow up with and I don't have enough land here at the house for 2. I will just have to wait for better times I guess.

If you need to ask Diane something and she isn't around just shout SPOTS and she will turn up
default_new_rofl.gif

If you need to ask Diane something and she isn't around just shout SPOTS and she will turn up
default_new_rofl.gif
Hahahaha so true so true Renee! Ok here is the test and we will see how long befoore she senses that she is being paged ... SPOTS...

There you are Diane, thanks so much for the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will see what she has.....lol

Hey gals a little late today feeding......sorry they should be in in a hour or so........Thanks

I have to admit -- pulling up your cam -- it was like a year flashed by in a day!! I KNOW THAT BARN~~! Funny, it doesn't seem that long ago!

And WHO is that girl in the very front that keeps kicking and butt-butting the divider, and sticking her head through with bared teeth?? Naughty girl!!
That would be Val she's an outside mare here to foal out and no she's not very nice.......she is due porb in April so I thought I best get her used to being in barn and around other mares....next month she will be moved and have one mare on either side so I hope she starts to play nice....

Diane, must admit I had exactly the same feeling when I first pulled up the cam - ah a familiar barn, wonderful! Then I thought 'where did that year go' LOL!!

Liz, everytime I first go to watch your cam I have a little panic- it always looks as though it has frozen! The girls are like statues, nothing is moving at all. I peer at my screen for several minutes - have often even refreshed several times - until suddenly an ear moves and I breath sigh of relief!! Perhaps it is the time of night that I first check in (around 2am)? Has anyone else noticed the girls playing statues at that time?

Last edited by a moderator:
heheee yes Anna I have noticed that too. It is much easier when it's warm cos at least the fan moves
default_new_rofl.gif

Hey all just in case I'm taking cams down to do some Internet reprogramming hope it's not to long.....

Cam is down but it is the afternoon so I wonder if Liz has put the girls out to play?

Back