Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to hear from you Peggy - cant believe it has been a year since we all got together for the mare watching. Love that picture by the way - who is it and can we see a picture of the whole him/her please?

Renee!!!!! Anna!!!! So nice to see you ladies..They changed the format or something on here and now I can't use the emoticons or post pictures..But I am JUMPING UP AND DOWN!!!!Anna that is a black and white photo of my little Isaac..The one I am cart breaking..He's the only Mini I have and I love to pieces..I tell everybody he is my big horses horse..lol..I hope everybody is doing well..Now we need Cassie to chime in..
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
:SoHappy
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I just got my emoticons back..
default_cheekkiss.gif
To Renee and
default_cheekkiss.gif
To Anna

Last edited by a moderator:
Peggy you would be so proud of DeeDee she is in Houston at the trainers with Jackie's lil man Indy, Dee Dee will start her show year next month starting in Katy (Houston) so ill let you all know and yes I agree we need to get Cassie. My computer is giving me lots of trouble so I'm having to use my iPad to check threads so I might be a little slow this year.. THIS Is great to have everyone back for this year and welcome to newcomers.

Ok so here is Bree today 301 days and no udders at all...yes she's the maiden

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just pulling up all the cams since I'm home, and can't get your cam to come up. Perhaps because it's too early?
Yes Diane I put them out in pasture durning day usually their back up around 6 pm for dinner.....lol and you bet ill keep the updates coming on Dee Dee

I bet Dee Dee is a head turner..Is she going to be shown in Halter? You definitely have to keep us updated on her..Now, get your TuTu ready Liz
default_new_rofl.gif

I bet Dee Dee is a head turner..Is she going to be shown in Halter? You definitely have to keep us updated on her..Now, get your TuTu ready Liz
default_new_rofl.gif
NO TU TU Peggy.......PLEASE

I can't get the funny faces on iPad but rest assured my faces are funny......lol

Bring on the fun and say hi to Jax for me.

Renee
Hi Renee
default_saludando.gif
and everyone else of course
default_saludando.gif
. Sorry guys I have mostly been a lurker lately. Last half of last year was a tough one and i mostly felt like all I could do was whine and pout so I opted to just try and lay low for a bit. I do still live down the road from Liz and so if you see something suspicious happening and Liz does not answer her phone then feel free to give me a call at 210-844-1387, its about an 8 minute drive but I usually make it in time.

Hi Renee
default_saludando.gif
and everyone else of course
default_saludando.gif
. Sorry guys I have mostly been a lurker lately. Last half of last year was a tough one and i mostly felt like all I could do was whine and pout so I opted to just try and lay low for a bit. I do still live down the road from Liz and so if you see something suspicious happening and Liz does not answer her phone then feel free to give me a call at 210-844-1387, its about an 8 minute drive but I usually make it in time.
You got to luv me!!!!!!!!!!! But yes Jackie's my cheering help I'd loose it without her to keep me calm...lol

Hey Jackie
default_saludando.gif
Sorry it's been tough one for you. Hope things get better.I've been waiting for this weather to break so I can start back training Isaac for the cart..I bought a nice little Graber EE cart. Was on craigslist,then found out a lady I knew had it.I don't know what people are thinking when they put this type of wheel on,but I'm changing them..lol

my cart.jpg

Morning all, Jax I am sorry things have been rough for you :0( I hope they get better fast. I too have had trouble and I had to sell all my horses which broke my heart.

I think a tutu is needed to brighten our spirits. ROFL

Morning all, Jax I am sorry things have been rough for you :0( I hope they get better fast. I too have had trouble and I had to sell all my horses which broke my heart.

I think a tutu is needed to brighten our spirits. ROFL
You sold ALL your horses??? Gosh Renee, I'm so sorry. ((HUG))

Thanks Peggy, it is really hard living without my chips but they have gone to really good homes and I have a contract that says I can buy back Eagle and Britt after 2 years if things get better plus I can have Merlin back in the spring but I am not sure if it would be good for him to be alone as he is so young and needs to live in a herd to learn and grow up. I think it would be selfish of me to have him here at home alone.
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back