Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz k

Reaction score
Hi all and heres to another foaling season...Good Luck to all the watchers and owners for a safe and healthy season.......

http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=ladyk

First up we have Bree, this black and white mare is a very special mare she belongs to my daughter ans yes she is a maiden her 320 days is 2-26, bree is bred to our Palomino stallion. We are excited to see this foal.....

Second we have Mandy, she is a sorrel pintolossa bred to our sorrel wardance stallion this foal should be red, and hopefully colorful....mandy has had one other foal two years ago so this will be #2 for her..... sorry having trouble downloading mandys pic will post it as soon as i can change the file from png to jpg....

ABP_0729.jpg

ABP_0595.jpg

photo.JPG

tn1 (9).jpg

tn1 (8).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! Looks like we are going to be busy very soon! Where is Pipe Creek? I saw your cam on marestare as I am always looking for foalings to watch. I caught one Saturday night at M & M Quarter Horses.

I finally got my cam online on marestare and be watching yours and everyone elses on the board.

Hi Lynn Pipe Creek is outside of San Antonio in the hill country, thanks for watching and ill keep eye on yours as well, yes i feel its going to busy this season...lol

Welcome - great to have you here and your lovely girls on marestare. Really excited to see what they produce for you. Thanks for letting us into your barn to share the excitement with you.
default_yes.gif

Hi Liz, I wish you the all best for this year with lots of healthy mares and foals. Bring on the fun and say hi to Jax for me.

Renee

Hi Liz, I wish you the all best for this year with lots of healthy mares and foals. Bring on the fun and say hi to Jax for me.

Renee
Hi Renee didnt know if you remembered me, how have you been? hey have you heard from Peggy? dont see that shes been on latley....

Welcome - great to have you here and your lovely girls on marestare. Really excited to see what they produce for you. Thanks for letting us into your barn to share the excitement with you.
default_yes.gif
you welcome Anna and its great to be back!!!!!!!!!

rain is coming so if cam goes down that would be why but please feel free to call if you see them down.... thanks

1.40 am and all is quiet. No Liz I haven't seen her around since after your mares foaled last year but I have been away for a while too.

Welcome back
default_saludando.gif
..I will be watching for sure...beautiful girls...looking forward to seeing some very colourful babies
default_thumbup.gif

Beautiful mares, wish I could help watch! Hoping for a textbook foaling season for you
default_yes.gif

Welcome back
default_saludando.gif
..I will be watching for sure...beautiful girls...looking forward to seeing some very colourful babies
default_thumbup.gif

Hey Lindi long time no talk....I'm so glad to be back, now if I could get my computer to work right I'd be a happy camper!!!!!!!!!

I'm good..I took off work tonight..Thank you,on the picture..A friend was over this past summer and her husband is a photographer so he took pictures and sent me this one..I had told him I loved black and white photos..I couldn't believe a man actually listened...lol..Hope you and your Babies are doing well..And how is Dee Dee..You know I LOVE her..lol

yippeeeeeeeee Peggy is back
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_488.gif
Hi Girl, how are you? Yeah great photo
default_drool5.gif

1.40 am and all is quiet in the barn

Latest posts

Back