Huybers Utopia - Nellie and Ladybug Due early to mid april

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok thanks Amanda I will try again
default_pray.gif

Just the whirly thing Amanda but I can get others cams on Marewatchers which is what is confusing me

I am wondering if it because you are not in North America? I wonder if Cassie can see her? I'll message her and see.

I could see the cam a few days ago
default_sad.png
I have sent a text to Cassie to see how she is and asked her to pop in if she can
default_smile.png

OOPS just realised that it is the middle of the night in Aussy land, sorry Cassie

Last edited by a moderator:
default_488.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Guess what I can see????? yippeeeeeeeeeee I am back Amanda
default_thumbup.gif

It is very strange though as I have changed nothing on my pc. Oh well at least I can help you watch again. (happy dance)

Yay!!! You can see her Renee!!! Now she can go ahead and make that udder, all the aunties are accounted for. Go Marcella!!

I am waving frantically Amanda
default_saludando.gif
Marcella has been a good girl all night. Have a great day
default_saludando.gif

She's been swishing her tail and kicking at her belly a bit. Baby must be working on getting in the right place.

OMG!!! Is that really YOU, Cassie????? I thought you'd fallen off the planet! Welcome back!!
default_thumbup.gif

hehehehehe Hi Diane
default_saludando.gif
how are you my friend? have you got any babies due this year?

lol I'm sorry for disappearing... I'll try to be better in the future
default_smile.png
I have some very exciting news to share with you all but you're going to have to be patient and wait till the weekend when I will hopefully get the time to take some piccies of the fur kids and let you all know whats been happening
default_wink.png

10:30pm Marcella is down resting right on time
default_smile.png

any progress tonight Amanda?

Latest posts

Back