Huybers Utopia - Nellie and Ladybug Due early to mid april

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I just can't seem to get you cam up Amanda, It worked the first time I tried but now it just refreshes. It is 4.40 am cam time now and yesterday it was 3.00 am cam time.

thanks Diane, I will try going in from there
default_cheekkiss.gif

I still can't get in
default_crybaby.gif
I even tried going in from the main Marewatchers site. It worked a few days ago so I don't think it is my pc. Tonight I will go into Marewatchers chat and see if anyone else is watching.

Amanda I am getting withdrawal from not seeing your funky pajamas
default_new_rofl.gif

I just dont get it. I'm going to talk to the MareWatcher lady today to see what is going on. As far as I can see it is working here. She did change some settings the other day but maybe they aren't right.

Gee guys I didn't know you all loved my pjs so much. I'll make sure to keep wearing em.
default_smile.png

Ok girls this is what Angel says. " If they havent cleaned out the cache or cookies lately on their puter that is why they cant see it. The new is trying to connect with the old cookies. Have them clear the cookies and cache on the web browser they are using and it should come up for them. Also if they have your cam page saved on their desktop for easy access they need to delete it, open up a new page and can then save it to their desktop again. Hope this helps."

The reason is that we change the IP provider address, so maybe all your computers have cached the old IP address, hence the circling ball thing. Let's hope this helps. I'm posting the correct webpage address to the first page of the post also.

Let me know if it works for you please, I am determined to fix this for you all.

I just dont under stand it Renee. I can call it up from work and everything. Did you clear your cache and clean out your coookies. Darn it.

Well if you come up with something let us all know Diane. I dont understand it because I can see it from work and on my laptop, so it's working for some of us, but not most of you guys.
default_sad.png

Oh for goodness sake, I had tried to make some changes and didn't fire it up again. How about now, anyone see her now?\

Renee, the system crashed sometime last night, so it makes sense you could not see it this time. Try again tonight. Or this morning. I've got it back up and running again.

Back