Huybers Utopia - Nellie and Ladybug Due early to mid april

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weerunner

Reaction score
Marcella is at day 293 and foaled at 317 last year. Her belly has a decent v already but no udder yet.

Here is the link to the cam. (updated as of Feb. 11 2013)

http://www.marewatchers.com/cam/huybersutopiaminiatures.html

And a pic of Marcella's belly V.

IMG_0681.JPG

And here is the proud Daddy, this is his first foal. Can't wait to see it.

9 months 005.jpg

Nellie is following closely so if you see her on cam it just means she seems to be progressing faster than I expected. She was bred over a month so due date could be Anywhere from Mar 1st to April 15th or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there!
default_saludando.gif
Looking forward to playing "the waiting game" with you! The parents-to-be are beautiful--I am guessing you are hoping for a pinto foal? I have a solid mare in foal to a pinto as well.

Actually I'd like to see an appy foal out of her. She gave me what looked like a solid foal last year (in my avatar) but he is now developing spots. She is a minimal appy with Falabella in her background. I dream of a load appy foal. But my second choice would be a nice leggy pinto filly.

OOH! We have some things in common! My mare is at 293 days and this is my stallions first "live" or I guess I should say full term foal this year. This will be an exciting maternity ward! Love your horses and I was surprised to read about the appy you were hoping to see as I would have never thought that. I want to add a nice appy mare to my little herd some day.

Great to have you back Amanda - Marcella's looking good and I love your little boy. Keeping my fingers crossed for spots!
default_yes.gif

Hi Amanda, I am looking forward to your little girls antics this year, lets hope I don't have to wake you too many times to go and sort them out
default_whistling.gif

I had to sell all my horses due to my separation and I am sure you can imagine how hard that was for me but being able to watch your girls will give me hours of joy. Thanks for letting us in to your barn again.

Hugs Renee

So sorry to hear that Renee. I sure hope things turn around for you in the future and you can begin to have a new little herd for yourself. Meanwhile there are lots here to watch. I've got Marcella, Nellie and Ladybug giving me babies this year. All bred to my Taylor man.

Actually I'd like to see an appy foal out of her. She gave me what looked like a solid foal last year (in my avatar) but he is now developing spots. She is a minimal appy with Falabella in her background. I dream of a load appy foal. But my second choice would be a nice leggy pinto filly.
Excited to see this little one...hoping for spots!

Do you have an updated pic of the foal in you avatar??? I have a little solid bay colt born this year that I am hoping will app out...he is showing some sclera, but that is really the only sign so far.

I dont own the foal anymore, but this summer when I saw him at a show, I noticed all the white spots appearing on his rump and along his back. I'm excited to see him all shed out this summer.

It's 3.30am and I can't get the cam up, I will keep trying though.

Did you ever get it back on Renee. As far as I can tell here, it streamed all night, no issues.

She's at day 298 today.

No Amanda I didn't and I wasn't sure if I should ring. Let me know if you want me to start hounding you with middle of the night calls already
default_whistling.gif

LOL Renee. I think we can wait until she starts uddering, but of course if you ever she her or anyone introuble. Dont hesitate to call. I'll have my cell phone right by the bed.

Yes of course Amanda, you can rest assured that I would call if needed.
default_yes.gif

I can only get the cam to work from the direct connection on your first post Amanda - it wont work via the connection on your web site for me?

Latest posts

Back