Post and share your 2013 foals!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our very first baby!! We are tickled with her but are dying to figure out her color LOL! Mom is a silver bay and dad is a buckskin.
default_yes.gif
attachicon.gif
daisy3.jpg
Very cute! I know the farm my boy is at just had their first foal the beginning of jan; was very early but seems to be 100% healthy. I cant wait to see the others when they come
default_smile.png

This is our very first baby!! We are tickled with her but are dying to figure out her color LOL! Mom is a silver bay and dad is a buckskin.
default_yes.gif
attachicon.gif
daisy3.jpg
I honestly have no idea ....although her mane and tail does look silver she looks pink on my screen ! shes very cute in any colour

I honestly have no idea ....although her mane and tail does look silver she looks pink on my screen ! shes very cute in any colour
OMG! My thoughts exactly, she looks pink iwth silver mane and tail. And, oh so cute.

She looks like my stallion as a baby. We think he is a silver smokey black, will be tested. He looks like Whinny For Me's stallion Erica's Echos Of My Destiny.

thats interesting I have a couple of dna tested smoky silver blacks and they didnt look pink as foals , one looked like a darkish silver and as a weanling went almost black and the other looked palomino , minis like to keep us guessing lol

This is Yukon, our colt born on January 22, the coldest day of the winter here in Maine. It was something like -10* and the windchill was close to -30*F.

His Dad is a BTU son and his dam is a Buckeroo granddaughter. They are both bay-- something like 7% chance of getting a sorrel out of 2 bays!

He is full of it and very smart!

yukon_6551.jpg

I totally agree withTarget but looking at this little guy I have to say I'm in love!
default_wub.png

I love the pictures and the blankets! It's so cute seeing something so tiny with an even tinier coat! I can't wait to post my own baby in April! So many cute babies...

purVicki ... we could make a drive up to the COLD country and pick up one of those "YUKON's" but we may have to fight over who brings him home! He's gorgeous!
He is gorgeous and I would no doubt enjoy the drive...but no purchases (or breedings) for this gal...I want to retire. But I could sure admire anything you come home with and be a devoted auntie!

Oh I just want to squeeze them! Mini babies are just so cuddly and cute!

AHHH they are all so cute! Making me impatient for my mares to foal but that wont be till end of May
default_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back