Post and share your 2013 foals!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

REO

Reaction score
We all love to see the foals each year! Please post your 2013 foals here so we can all see!
default_smile.png

Well, I guess I'll be the first of the 2013 season to share!! We started the new year out on a great note-this little beauty was born Jan 2/13. We are still working on her name but leaning towards Jolie's Royal Copy Kate (barn name Kate). She already has everyone wrapped around her little hooves!! If you make the mistake of letting her see you look at her.....and lets face it, it is difficult to ignore that face
default_wub.png
, you're in for it as she then expects/demands that you give her some lovin! I kinda like her
default_wink.png
and can't wait to show her this summer!

HPIM0282_zpsba58d723.jpg
012_zps47cde6aa.jpg

Wow, another beautiful filly.
default_thumbup.gif
This thread doesn't run short on the cuteness scale.
default_yes.gif
That's for sure!!

• MagicEquess, for those of us with dial up and can't watch videos would you be so kind as to post a picture, so we can enjoy?

Djkskid, hope I got that right, your filly has such teeny tiny cute ears, and what a ham. Love her, she looks like she loves people already will be a great one in the ring with that presence.

Djkskid your new little filly is adorable!! She would be able to wrap me around her little hooves for sure!!

Magic Equess I loved you video!! You have an adorable little filly as well!!

Please keep the pictures and videos coming of all the sweet babies!! No one can resist a newborn foal!! That is how I fell in love with my Misty when she was 10 days old!!

lovely babies. Almost makes me want to cry that Misty is not in foal as I had that baby fever. Ya'll pictures did not help at all:>) sweet babies. Congrads!

Our first AMHR & ASPC foal of the season, our little "Bambi" ( filly ) was born Monday morning the 21st of Jan, she is full of personality and sure brought some fun to the barn, next foals are due end of Feb first of March. This is a exciting time, and hopes for our largest foal crop ever.. Wishing everyone SAFE & HEALTHY foals, Thank you for letting us share..

bambi 7 cute.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well this one almost caught me by surprise , I had her on camera but was expecting another to go first as she has a good bag and Pickles had none , she foaled at 300 days a silver (possibly silver smoky black) FILLY!!!! she doesnt have a name yet but Im toying with Celticmist Absolut Flirtini ( a vodka cocktail) here she is at just a couple of hours old , Ill update in a few days when shes straightened out

023.JPG

025.JPG

006.JPG

009.JPG

007.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
her dam is Lewingales Permanently and pickled and her sire RHA Rangers Absolut ( named after a vodka) ...her name just had to be alcohol related lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back