Maple Hollow Farms 2013 Foaling Season Complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope all goes well! SO exciting!
default_thumbup.gif

I wish you all the best for a safe and easy foaling year Melinda
default_thumbup.gif

OMGosh I am going crazy waiting. E. Lady is teasing me, sometimes she has the beginnings of an udder and the next time I check it is gone, she is just slowly torturing me LOL! She is at 313 days today so still has time but I am impatient
default_whistling.gif
Just thought I would update that she isnt really doing anything yet other than drive me crazy
default_impatient.jpg

Thanks for the update Melinda, we will be here waiting when you fire up the cams
default_yes.gif

I will get the cams up sometime early to mid march whenever ELady starts getting serious, she is supposed to be my first due but if she keeps waiting a couple others might start catching up to her. I will admit I am cheap so dont want to start my marestare subscription too early. I do want to warn that my two newest mares E. Lady and Fae are both still a bit uncomfortable with human interaction so if they act too protective I will probably move them off cam. They are both tons better than when they got here but still not totally trustworthy.

We have UDDER DEVELOPMENT!!!! In the last 6hrs, E. Lady has at least doubled in udder, still not full but hoping she keeps up this pace LOL!!! :D

I am not putting her online, I will get the cam online for the mares after her. No baby yet this morning though, havent been out yet to check her bag again so hopefully it is still there and she didnt change her mind LOL!!! Was really hoping our storm system that went through last night would make her foal but at least it made her give me some sign that she is closer!

This mare is gonna drive me crazy, she still has a small bag but down from last night. I am guessing still have a couple more days unless she makes another drastic change.

ROFL I will try not to keep you waiting too long for pictures :p She might however if she keeps holding off on having it!!!

And that would be a sight to be seen - save us from it please Amanda!!
default_pray.gif

Mom's mare Gorgeous was first to foal AS USUAL ROFL! She has a healthy and happy silver bay pinto filly at 303 days gestation. No pictures yet as mom was mean and didnt send me any at least not on a device I can share from hehehehe :p. Sire is MT, pictured are Gorgeous and this fillies two full siblings, Mist and Prince. :D

886017_4979407040945_1224325753_o.jpg

882335_4979408240975_1434167569_o.jpg

882422_4979409641010_1094714682_o.jpg

Congratulations
default_thumbup.gif
So Mum wins the race again
default_whistling.gif
Hurry up Mum we want some pics

Just a quick peek of Gorgeous and MT's new filly born this morning. She is still pretty weak being so early but has nursed and is doing really well. She is a super sweetie and tries to follow us around the stall already, very tiny and refined with a nice head and neck, hard to get very good pics in the stall, will wait for a warmer day to get better ones. She is around 16-17" tall.

577883_4980955039644_1918785910_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back