Who doesn't like fudge

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vickie Gee-i would LOVE that recipe if you have time to send it! I just can't eat fudge because it's way too much so something that makes it a bit less rich would be wonderful. I always feel terrible when my grandma makes me a batch and I just let it sit there. Maybe this year I can slip her the recipe
default_smile.png
default_thumbup.gif
Yay! I found it. This makes a small batch. I normally go x4 with all the ingredients to get a large batch so that I can take some to family gatherings and to our goody table at work.

VELVEETA CHEESE FUDGE

1/4 lb velveeta cheese

1/2 c margarine

1/4 c cocoa (sifted)

1 lb powdered sugar (sifted)

1 tsp vanilla

DIRECTIONS:

Melt cheese and butter in saucepan over low heat, stirring almost constantly.

Mix the the sifted sugar and cocoa together so that the cocoa seems to blend evenly with the sugar.

Transfer the cheese/butter mixture to a large mixing bowl and stir in the sugar/cocoa mixture until blended.

Stir in vanilla (and nuts if desired).

Spread in buttered pans. Cool (I stick the pans in the freezer for 10 minutes).

Cut into small squares and store in tightly covered container.

I never can remember as I don't do much cooking. Do you sift before or after measuring?
I measure out and then sift... so after. I never really thought about it, but I guess it would measure smaller after sifting. Maybe somebody knows what is actually the correct way??

Oh you are wonderful! Thank you very much, Vicki
default_smile.png
Can't wait to try it out!

omg, that looks yummy! Now, if I just had an operable kitchen.
default_frusty.gif

Vickie-please pm your address if that is ok. I will be baking next week and would love to share, especially since you are in your predicament. It's only myself and Jeff, I will definitely be needing to ship some off
default_smile.png

Vickie-please pm your address if that is ok. I will be baking next week and would love to share, especially since you are in your predicament. It's only myself and Jeff, I will definitely be needing to ship some off
default_smile.png
Ten four.
default_eat.gif
I am admittingly a chocoholic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back